🔪Chapter: 19🔪

Comenzar desde el principio

"Come in!" Jungkook shouts from the other side. Jimin takes a deep breath, opening the door.

"They want to meet you at you know where," Jimin quickly speaks as he walks in.

"Okay, I need to go then," Jungkook nods, getting up and rushing out.

"Jungkook, wait," Jimin blocks the door.

"Jimin, I need to go. I don't want them waiting," Jungkook nervously laughs.

"We need to talk," Jimin crosses his arms.

"I was afraid to hear that. Look, I'm sorry. Can we forget about it?" Jungkook pleads.

"If you want to forget, we can. I don't want to. I want to remember it. Jungkook, I have feelings for you. If anything, I want to do it again, Kook," Jimin gently grabs Jungkook's face.

"Really?" Jungkook's gay panic is clear. It's cute to Jimin.

"Yeah, I would," Jimin nods, connecting his lips with the other policeman. Jungkook returns the kiss as expected.

Neither of the two young policemen break the kiss until they're gasping for air.

"Alright, let's go," Jungkook nods through his breaths. Jimin nods, a smile plastered on his face.

🔪

Hoseok smiles, watching Yoongi play around with anything he can get his hands on.

"Hobi, there's an old spittoon," Yoongi points. Hoseok follows Yoongi's finger. There actually is. He chuckles.

"Yeah. There's probably nasty tobacco products in there," Hoseok scoffs.

"I'm shocked you're not on anything," Yoongi admits.

"I never did anything. I didn't want to end up like my mom. I guess I ended up worse than her. My life would've been more fucked up on drugs, though," Hoseok sighs, "I've thought about it."

"I'm glad you haven't done anything. Drugs make people ugly. You're handsome and kind," Yoongi lays down in Hoseok's lap.

"Yeah, they do make people ugly," Hoseok nods. He smiles at Yoongi's compliments. Hoseok can't express how happy he is for Yoongi to accept him for who he is. I guess that proves their love is real.

"Sorry, we got caught in traffic," Jungkook sighs, walking in.

"Rush hour fucking sucks," Jimin groans.

"There were people honking the whole way. I can't move if the people in front of me go one centimeter per hour!" Jungkook huffs.

"Jin and Namjoon miss you by the way. Taehyung wants to talk again as well. I think we should find another place to meet them at. Maybe the old amusement park?" Jimin changes the subject.

"No! I want us to meet there. We can meet them here. Please, Hobi?" Yoongi looks at Hoseok with pleading eyes. Hoseok laughs a little, nodding.

"Yeah, we can go there from now on if it's okay with them. I'm fine with it," Hoseok looks at the two policemen.

"Yeah, that's fine. We'll set up a day for all seven of us to meet," Jimin nods with a smile.