Chapter 23 I'm So Fucked!

(music By Lenny Kravitz 'Are you Gonna Go My Way' courtesy of You Tube; Photo courtesy of google)

Ava's POV**************

We finished our meal, I wipe my mouth with my napkin. I set it beside my plate and I looks at him with a blank face and hard eyes and say, "Why am I here? You tell me you're a vampire then for 6 weeks you don't talk to me unless necessary. And now, a dress and dinner..... Why?".........."Why? Why do all this? What do you want?" I ask.

Lachlan slumps a bit defeated then says. "I thought you needed time to get your head around me being a vampire." He looks at me with pleading eyes placing his large hand on my cheek saying, "I thought you would have questions, concerns, anything but,... fear." He exhaled a pained sigh glancing away.

He looks back to me sucking me in with his black pools that entrance me if I look too long and says, " You want to know why?" Lachlan says  "Because you are all I am. You are all I live and breath. You are all I see and smell. You are my day and night. I can not stay away from you, I will not!" His confidence increasing the further he went into his explanation.

His hands still cradling my face he pulls my lips to his gentle but, firm a simple kiss between lips. He nibbles on my lips to coheres my lips to part for him but, I'm too stubborn to comply. A slight smirk as I'm proud of my restraint. I am the strongest woman in the world! I inner rant.

I feel my resolve slipping at my thoughts nibbling away at my wall. He is so hot though and his lips feel so good" Uummm." I involuntarily moan as Lachlan rubs a spot on my lower back that instantly turned me on! How did he find that spot? I didn't even know about it. I feel a smirk on his lips a second before I feel his tung slide across my lips over my toung. The feel of his toung caressing mine sent tingles through my body making my knees weak. I stagger a bit but, Lachlan's strong hands grip my arms to hold me steady, our lips part and I catch my breath.

"Let me court you Angelum meum" (my Angel in Latin). With an amused expression I reply, "Court? I'm not sure what that is but, we don't do that any more." Confusion on his face Lachlan asks, " What do you do as the first step on the path to marriage?"

Shocked I choke on my own spit as I try to speak, " Wha...? cough, cough. To... ? cough, cough. uumm uummm!" I clear my throat asking, "Say what now? Marriage?"  He answers sincerely and confused, " Yes, when I was,.. uh younger...It was traditional to go to the father of the girl that want to marry and ask for permission to court her. Her father determines the length of the courtship and a trade or agreement is made for his daughter ." he says as he slides his fingers down my neck and over my shoulder. Chill-bumps erupt down the left side of my body at his touch causing me to shiver. His lips slightly turn up, pleased with his affect on me. "Woman were bought and sold." "That is not the case anymore, no matter we will move as fast as you like Angelum meum." says Lachlan as he leans in sliding his lips and nose up and down my neck slowly breathing in my scent. He says in a low rumble, "One day you will be mine... forever."

I was too lost in the feel of his lips on my neck to worry about his remark. Woah this feels good. Is he licking me? Is that his fangs on my on my nec- "Uaha!" I moan involuntarily. I feel Lachlans' lips curve up  against my neck as I moan, pleased with my response. "Lachlan, I'm willing to give us a try but.." I say as I look at my shoes. "But what? Whatever is is Ava, tell me." Pleads Lachlan as he lightly touches my chin lifting  my eyes to meet his black pools with a red outline.

I whisper, "I don't want Granny to know about us." Lachlan has a unusual look on his face before it quickly is gone and replaced with a smile. "We will take things as slow or fast as you want," Lachlan's voice lowers showing the determination in his tone continuing on; "Make no mistake, you are MINE!" he says as he strokes my hair. "

Feeling the need to explain I attempted to put on a serious face but my cheeks were flushed and my bottom lip puffy from biting it nervously unaware of what I was doing I take a breath saying, "You know how people here gossip and talk here is condemning for life because everyone doesn't forget. After all the hurtful gossip my mother put Granny and I through I can not, will not put Granny through that again. We have to keep our relationship a secret, at least until you aren't my teacher or my boss."  "Whatever you want Angelum meum, your wish is my command."

I felt my face heat up and an overwhelming emotion I was unfamiliar with and couldn't decipher. Lachlan leans in closer to me, his eyes locked on my lips. He gently places his lips upon mine. When his lips tough mine it sends a force through my body giving me many feeling at once. I felt warmth, love, need, and lust all at once. Whatever resolve, will power, strength I had blew away with the wind that was lightly blowing my hair. He moved his right hand up the back of my neck tangling his long finger through my long hair. His other arm around my waist snaking around my back pulling my body to his.

  Lachlan nibbles on my bottom lip getting the reaction he wanted, I gasp parting my lips.  He slips his tong in my mouth sliding his tong over mine we moan in unison. From here I lost track of my inhibitions and, act on instinct. My left hand on his side as my right made it's way up his muscular chest. Our tongs danced slowly at first like tasting a fine dessert I become more aggressive making more intense movements of my tong and gripping harder onto him pulling him as close as possible. I feel a need between my legs unfamiliar to me. I was leaking something in my panties as they felt wet but, what it is I don't know or care.

We pull away to catch our breath. Lachlan growled as ground the bulge in his pants between my legs. Wait, he growled? I thought he was a vampire not a wolf. He unbuttons his pants as his hard large member springs out. I gape at it like it's the 8th wonder of the world. It was hidden in his boxer-tent but It's full size was clearly restrained against the fabric. He groans and says strained, " We have to stop while I still can my angel." I stutter, "I- no I'm sorry." "You have nothing to apologize for." "You aren't ready for that yet but. soon my Angel, soon you will be mine." he panted kissing me harder with more need and passion. I kissed back trying, to keep up with him as he made my head spin and my knees weak. We slowly release our lips. Lachlan cups my face in his large strong hands caressing his thumb lightly over my lips resting his head against my closing his eyes and breathing in my scent. After a comfortable silence he says, "We will move as slow as you want but make no mistake, you are mine my angel! Lets get you home you need your rest."

In seconds Lachlan wrapped me in his arms with my legs around his waist, his arms snug around me. It was so peaceful in his arms if only for a second and we were back to my house. He lays me down in my bed kisses my head saying, "Rest Ava, I will be back tomorrow night." He give me another heated kiss and leaves faster than my eyes can see, I feel the air whoosh by so a split second then he's gone. I'm left laying in my bed, my mind swimming in my thoughts with swollen lips, and wet panties the only words a can manage to whisper is, "I'm so fucked."

Will Lachlan and Ava take their relationship to the next level?
Will they keep their secret hidden?
Thank you for reading
Please comment and vote

There's only 5 chapters left there will be sex, love, betrayal, action, and death in the last chapters so hang on it's going to be a bumpy ride!!

1502 words