"My turn," I purred in his ear before turning around and positioning myself so that my ass was facing him and I was facing his large member standing tall a few inches away from my face.

Nathaniel sucked in a deep breath as I wrapped my small hand around his swollen member and slowly began running my tongue up his entire length, leaving a trail of saliva that added to the precum that was already leaking generously from his tip, giving me the natural lubricant I needed to work with.

I shifted my hand and began gently pumping the base of his cock slowly, eliciting a low beautiful groan from his lips as I continued working around him, relieving all the tension that had built up over time. Then, using my other hand, I cupped his balls, massaging them at the same pace I was pumping his slippery member, and when his hips started to raise, meeting my slow, sloppy strokes, I knew there was no need to be gentle anymore.

The grip I had around the base of his cock tightened, and in one motion, I dipped my head and slid the tip of his member into my warm mouth.

A string of Italian profanities escaped his lips as he gripped my thighs with both hands, and I didn't need to look back to know his jaw was clenched tightly and eyes fluttering shut. I swirled my hot tongue around his tip coated with precum, taking in the salty substance as my hand continued pumping the rest of his exposed member.

"Fuck, Anastazi," Nathaniel hissed, gripping my thighs tighter once I took all of him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down his slippery length. I continued sucking and pumping him, swirling my tongue along his head, when suddenly I felt thick fingers slide into my core, drawing a loud muffled moan from my cock filled mouth.

Nathaniel fucked me with his fingers mercilessly as my mouth fucked him as well. We stayed there for a few minutes, pleasuring one another, filling the still night with low groans and moans until I felt tension building up in his balls, a clear indication that he was ready to release. I could feel my second orgasm building up as well as he curled his fingers inside of me once again, and it took everything in me not to close my eyes and forget everything I was doing in that moment.

Coming back to my senses, I pulled his member from my mouth, creating a popping sound, and wrapped my hand around him, giving his length long, fast strokes, focusing more on the head of his cock. He groaned and twitched violently as my fingers brushed against his leaking tip, and when my other hand squeezed his balls tightly, I slipped his member into my mouth again, and no more than a second later, hot jets of semen shot down my throat the exact moment I came into his mouth.
I continued pumping his length into my warm hole until I swallowed every last drop of the salty liquid he produced.

"You taste heavenly," I echoed his words as I turned back to face him with a smirk on my face.

"Christ, you are something else," he murmured, and I moaned loudly when he gripped my hair and pulled me down to capture my lips still coated with his gift. Nathaniel slid his hands down my back until he was cupping my ass, slowly spreading it apart as he raised his hips, sliding his still hardened member between my cheeks.

Usually, by now, I would've been begging him to fuck me mercilessly until the sun came up, but this time I wanted to be in charge, and I wanted him at my mercy.

"Stay still," I demanded softly, leaning forward and nipping his earlobe as I removed his hands from my body.

Nathaniel's eyebrows shot up in amusement, but instead of growling and telling me not to tell him what to do, he obediently tucked his arms behind his head and gazed up at me, eyes clouded with lust. Without hesitating, I reached behind me and grabbed his slippery length, still glazed with my saliva, and slowly slid his cock between my wet folds, occasionally pretending to slip it in, teasing him.