||26|| Town Times (Part 2)

After the group left the goofy clothing store, they decided that restocking on items and materials such as clothing might not be such a bad idea, so they split up, the boys going one way while Y/n went back to the bakery to collect Niki.

A few minutes of walking went by and she arrived at the bakery and was greeted by Eret again, "Okay, I'll fetch her for you then." He told her after she explained why she needed Niki. A moment later Niki came out and the two headed downtown again towards the womens clothing shops.

"So what are you looking for exactly?" Niki asked Y/n after they had browsed a good couple of stores and still Y/n had picked up nothing. "Not anything in particular," Y/n answered, "Just something... Less traditonal I guess." She said as she looked through the many dresses and skirts there were, a look of dissatisfaction on her face. "Well why didn't you say so!" Niki said cheerfully, "I know a wonderful place that will have just what you're looking for!" She said, grabbing Y/n's wrist and dragging her along behind.

Minutes later, they came to the doorstep of a seemingly well known buisness and stepped inside to set their eyes upon many different styles and variations of all sorts of clothing. "This place has practically everything clothing-wise." Niki said to Y/n happily, "So if you're looking for something specific, just look around here. I'm sure they'll have what you like." Niki advised her. "Okay," Y/n said with a smile, "Thanks Niki." She said to the pink haired girl. "No problem!" Niki said smiling brightly. "I'm going to go take a look around," she informed Y/n, "So just shout if you need me." She told her before skipping off.

Well that's that.... Y/n thought as Niki walked off into a different part of the store. Alright, time to keep looking. She told herself as she walked in the opposite direction as Niki went.

Not long passed before Y/n had found something more to her taste. It was a sort of jacket made from a durable fabric that Y/n recognised but couldn't quite name, and was embroidered in a fascinating design that Y/n could only think to be a symbol for something. Next to it there was a white shirt, simple and thin enough as not to make you too warm, but Y/n also guessed that it was meant to go underneath the jacket. The jacket itself was (f/c) (favourite colour) but the embroidery seemed to change with the lighting. At one moment it was blue, the next it was gold. It changed in a sort of hollographic way that Y/n found most intruiging.

"Hey Niki!" Y/n said as she found Niki, "I got something." She told her, showing Niki the jacket. "Oh it's beautiful!" Niki exclaimed, admiring it's tayloring. "That is so beautiful." Niki said once more, "Okay, lets go up and pay now, shall we?" she said, walking up to the front desk with Y/n following behind.

After leaving the store the pair decided to go and goof around for a while just to see what there was for fun, and during one of their times walking Y/n asked; "I wonder how the boys are doing?" A smirk on her face at the thought of the chaos that might be happening somewhere else in the same civilized place.

Meanwhile on the otherside of town, Techno sat on a broken barrel in an alley, leaning his face on one hand as he watched with utter annoyance, the other boys with him gambling. "I call that one, I call that one!" Sapnap yelled, the others cheering him on, "YEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" they all yelled when he won. Technoblade sighed and rolled his eyes, "This is so stupid." He muttered under his breath apparently not quiet enough as Quackity then spoke up and said, "Don't judge it 'til you try it!" before going back to the gambling session with the other boys. "Nah," Techno said, "I think I'll stick to keeping my money and valuables for important things and not senseless most likey rigged games of chance." He deadpanned. Everyone ignored him.

After a few more minutes of the gambling, Techno couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Skeppy, Dream, George, Jack, Fundy and not Ranboo or Bad as Bad had went back to the bakery as soon as he saw the gambling, and Ranboo wasn't participating. "C'mon you morons let's go." Techno said as he dragged them all away, "I thought we were going shopping or something not wasting our money. It's hard to come by out here, you eight should know that better than anyone." He lectured them annoyed. "Geez it was a little fun." Karl said with a giggle. "Empty your pockets then." Techno retorted, "Oh wait, you can't because you've wasted all your money on gambling." He added. They all went silent after that and no one dared contradict Techno's accusations as they were all 100% accurate.

Once they were far enough away that they couldn't imediately run back to the gambling pit, Techno let the eight go.

"Man," Dream said, "How did you do that?" He asked. "Do what?" Techno asked, "Wha'd you mean 'do what'? Carry all eight of us at once is what!" Dream said. Techno stood there silently for a momet before responding with a simple "Dumb question, moving on."

"So where are we gonna go 'shopping' now?" Asked George. "No where since you don't have anything to pay with anymore." Techno responded shortly, "Wonder how that happened?" He said sarcastically, sending a glare at the eight troublemakers. "We could just walk around and pretend like we're being productive." Ranboo suggested, "Well basically the only thing we can do right now, isn't it?" Technoblade pointed out. "Fine." Everyone else agreed.

Now walking on the streets once more, the group became chatty and obnoxious again, everyone squabbling amongst themselves, pushing Techno's tolerance with them to the max. "Are all people this annoying, or just you guys?" He even remarked at one point when they had really gotten on his nerves, to which their response was "Nope, just us." To which Techno sighed deeply and shook his head.

Sometime in their walking, the eight who were gambling began talking about something, giggling to themselves and occasionally glancing towards Techno with a smirk. Techno knew this but chose to ignore it, while Ranboo just looked at them concerned.

"Sooooo~" Quackity started, coming up to Techno, "What?" Techno said agitated. "Aw, no need to hide it. We've all seen the way you act around her, it's nothing to be ashamed of." Quackity said in a teasing manner. This made Techno's blood boil and his patience was running dangerously thin with these people at the moment. "I don't know what you're talking about." Techno responded tartly. "Oh please!" Dream said, "The way you talk about her, how you get flustered easily, and agitiated whe we talk about it- The signs are all there!" The masked man said. At this point, Techno had nearly drawn the last straw with these guys, and he was struggling not to just hit them. "Look, I don't know what the hell you're all talking about and even if I did my answer wouldn't satify what you're wanting to hear." Techno said frustraded. The rest of the boys exchanged a look before Karl said "At least answer us this; What is she to you?" He asked Techno on behalf of everyone there. Techno didn't answer for a moment but then said, "It doesn't matter because unless you hear what you're wanting to hear you'll keep persisting." He explained to them. "What! No! That's a lie! Just tell us and we won't tell a soul! PLEASE!!!" Karl and George pleaded. Techno sighed angrily before saying, "She's like a sister to me alright? Does that satisfy you all now?" He said before walking away.

Not Proofread

A/n: ik not the longest chapter but at this point i don't even care that much. especially at 4 in the morning :D! anyways have a good day/night bc i wanna sleep now but i wanted to finish this chapter first. btw sorry if it gets sloppy near the end, i am tired but refused to sleep until this was published. oki bye bye now!