||14|| I Think We'll Dip Right About Now

Y/n and Techno stood there dumbfounded at what the president was suggesting they do. Fighting others land mobs was one thing, but to fight each other? Just the idea of it disgusted y/n and she could see Techno felt the same way. The two in the arena stood there silently for a minute before y/n spoke up, "Excuse me?" She exclaimed, "That is absurd." She said defiantly. "Oh is it really?" Jschlatt remarked back. "Yes, it is. It's absurd the fact that you think that we'll actually fight each other. I mean sure we have friendly duels, but we never harm each other. And I can't believe you'd even think to try and make Techno fight in the state he's in! Mans can barely walk, let alone fight!" She yelled exasperated by the goat mans idiocy.

Schlatt began talking again but y/n didn't notice as her focus was on something else entirely. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a silhouette up on the wall of the stadium, out of sight from wondering eyes in the stands but clearly visible to y/n and Techno, though it seemed that Techno hadn't noticed the figure yet. Y/n thought there was something familiar about the person standing there, but she couldn't figure out what until the shadow stood up a little and waved at them. That's when it hit her. It was Ranboo! She should've recognized the distinctive horns, black and white skin and those unmistakable heterochromatic eyes. It took a moment for her to realize though that he was not waving at them, but in fact gesturing to five other people spread out across the wall where he was, out of sight and bows pointed at the guards.

"Oh." Y/n mouthed subtly to him and nodding ever so slightly to tell him she got the message. Techno still hadn't noticed the ambush and it seemed neither did anyone else thankfully. At that moment, Schlatt had finished saying whatever it is that he was saying and looked at y/n expectantly, as if waiting for a quick rebuttal. "Uuhh.... Mhm, yeah sure whatever you say president!" She said slightly sarcastically with slight mock in her tone. The goat man looked at her confused as did Technoblade before she started up again.

"So how does this whole... 'Getting out of here' system work? Is it like a, you win this many fights you go free? Or we just kinda ask to be let out and you let us go or what? There a system to this or do we just stay here forever? " she asked him, trying to buy them some time for the ambush to be a success and get them out of there. By this point Techno had noticed Ranboo and the five others as well and realized what she was doing and decided to join in.

"Yeah, how does that work exactly? I mean personally I wouldn't mind being told how we are expected to get out of here if at all." He said, following suit with y/n and hoping to procrastinate. "Well," Schlatt begin slightly take aback and very confused with the situation, "You would have to win a certain amount of fights I would presume. But if course no one's ever done it and you certainly won't. " he said to the two. "No one who has entered the arena ever makes it out alive, and one of you will die tonight to the others hand." The president continued, sneering down at Techno and y/n.

"And what makes you think we're gonna fight each other?" Y/n said, gently leaning against Techno as not to hurt him but to still give the effect she wanted. "Me and him, we're pals, we're friends. He's my fellow amigo, my brotherin, my not adopted or related in any way brother. And if you think we gonna fight each other or harm one another in any way, you are very mistaken my poorly misled my annoying acquaintance." She said giving Schlatt a smug look. Schlatt glared at her, his mouth turned into a look of pure displeasure as he said "You will fight each other. Or else." He said angrily. "No." Y/n said in a childish way as she plopped herself down on the ground in defiance with a look of immature stubbornness. By this point Jschlatt was growing impatient "Look, there's no getting out of here. You are stuck here forever and you are not going to leave." He said sternly to y/n. "Oh really? " she said slyly, "'Cuz I think we'll dip right about now."

As if on cue, arrows rained down on the guards around the arena and the attack begun, guards falling all around them as more ran onto the scene, attacking y/n and Techno. Y/n had no problem fending them off with her fists as she was much more clever than them and also very skilled in combat, Techno however was struggling to hold his ground due to his injuries but he wasn't going to back down from a fight. Y/n saw his struggle and rushed over to him, covering his back side while he covered the front. The two of them then began fighting back to back in sync with one another as the adrenaline of the moment coursed through them. It was as if some invisible rope tied their movements together as one flowed smoothly into the next, both in their own and to each other.

By now the crowd in the stands had fled and it was now a storm of guards, or what was more a small army by this point had replaced it as they filed into the arena after the duo. Techno was now growing stronger in his punches and quicker in his movements as the feeling of the battle overwhelmed his pain and allowed him to take control and go full out on the attackers. Soldiers were now pouring into the arena from all angles and y/n and Techno soon became trapped in the wall of them.

Suddenly the five mysterious warriors jumped down from their posts above to help aid the two and clear a path. Y/n barely got a glance of them before they were again hidden but this time in the enemy lines of the battle. They were clearly very skilled and experienced in battle as the sandy floor of the arena was quickly being splattered on warm blood as they made their way through the numerous soldiers that got in their way. The sun was now beginning to set and it cast a warm and dramatic light onto the scene which was quite fitting for what was going on currently.

As the soldiers began to fall around them y/n saw Ranboo up at the top still, until he suddenly vanished in blink of an eye, leaving only a few violet particles in his place before he popped up next to her. "How did you-?" She began before Ranboo interrupted her, "I'll explain later but now we gotta get out of here if you want to leave. " he said in a rushed way as he grabbed her arm and then vanished again, this time bringing y/n with him.

"I thought you said you couldn't teleport?" She asked the Enderian confused, "I couldn't before, I just figured out that could. I'll try to explain more later when we're not being tried to kill." He said. "Wait, what about Techno? He's still in there!' Y/n cried worriedly. "Right," the half breed standing next to her said, "I'll get him, just give me a second." he finished before vanishing again in the purple particles. Y/n waited intensely where she was hidden for a minute or two though it felt like much longer due to how stressed and worried she was about Ranboo and Techno. Soon enough though, Ranboo reappeared before y/n with Techno at his side.

"Oh thank god you're okay!" She gasped relieved when she saw him, embracing Techno in her arms which resulted in after a moment of hesitation, him doing the same. The moment lasted shortly before it was broken again by Techno turning his attention to Ranboo and asking "So you can teleport?!" he yelled at the Enderian that had just helped them escape. "Ok, before you get mad and call me a liar I just want you to know that I couldn't before and literally just figured it out ok?" Techno stared him down for a minute before seeming to reach the conclusion that Ranboo was indeed telling the truth.

"Ok, we're not out of this quite yet." Ranboo started and motioning for y/n and Techno to both grab hold of him again. "We still have one more place we have to reach before were fully safe, well, from here at least." He added before teleporting away once more. When they appeared again they were in a plain, it was less luscious than the ones that Techno and y/n were used to, but it was at least slightly familiar. "Where are we?" Y/n asked Ranboo curiously, "This is where you'll wait while I go collect the others, then when they're all here some more things can be explained." he told her before disappearing again, leaving the two all alone in the unfamiliar place.

It was another minute or two before he appeared in front of them again with two other people attached to him from the teleportation. One wore a black jumpsuit with red accents, a grey scarf and a hoodie, and appeared to have horns on his head similar to Ranboo's. He had black skin, white eyes, wings like that of a bat and a tail that resembled that of a devils. The second one had a simple diamond blue shirt that was slightly too big, with black jeans and a blue box over his head with a face painted on it. Once he had dropped the two off, Ranboo departed again to grab the last three. When he came back again they saw the last of their saviors. One sported a white t-shirt with a black long sleeve underneath, had a fire logo on the center of his shirt, black pants, black and white checkered vans and a white bandana wrapped underneath his dark brown, almost black hair. The second had a plain blue shirt on with a white box in the middle with a red rim and the word 'supreme' in the middle of it, along with ripped blue jeans, and large white rimmed glasses with a dark brown lens'. The final of the three wore a very simple green hoodie with ripped black jeans and a simple smiley face mask covering his face.

"Techno, y/n," Ranboo began, "I'd like you to meet BadBoyHalo, Skeppy, Sapnap, George and Dream."

Not Proofread

A/n: WOOOO! Another chapter let's gooo!!! I know I said I probably would get another chapter out but I like ligit speedran writing this two nights in a row by staying up late so you all get a new chapterrrrrr!!!! Anyway hope you enjoyed this one and I'll leave y'all at that! I'm not gonna try and predict when my next update will be because it's never very accurate so just don't expect anything on certain days cuz I just upload when I can or when I feel like it! M'kay have a good day/night bye!!!