||25|| Town Times (Part 1)

After Y/n left the antiques shop she went off to find Techno. It didn't take too long as he stood out a fair amount in the crowd of fairly average people with very similar attributes.

"Techno!" Y/n yelled to him as she made her way towards him. "Y/n," He said, "What took you so long?" He asked, "I thought you said you were going to be quick? I was beginning to worry that something had happened to you." He said. "I'm fine Techno, just got held up talking, that's all." She explained. "Alright." Techno said calming down a bit more, "Now what was it that you were wanting to look at?" He asked her. "Oh yes!" Y/n said, "Thanks for reminding me about that because 0.001 seconds after I got out of the store I completely forgot about it!" She said as she rummaged through her bag.

"Aha!" She exclaimed as she pulled it out of the bag, "Here we go." She said as she handed Technoblade the mask. "What is this?" He asked her, "Think of it as a gift from me if it fits." She said, "Now try it on!" She said exited. "Okay then." Techno said, "Geez calm down." He said with a chuckle as he put the mask on.

As he slid it onto his face Y/n could see the mask changing shape slightly as it touched the skin and molding itself as to fit the shape perfectly. Techno stood there for a minute before looking at Y/n and saying, "You good?" He asked with a joking smile, "You look like you've just seen a ghost." He said with a chuckle. Y/n then realized she had her mouth gaped open with shock that her assumption was correct. The mask hadn't fallen off. Technoblade was the next wearer! As she silently celebrated in her personal victory Techno asked her, "Well, how does it look?" "Looks amazing!" Y/n said excitedly, "Makes you look like a epic warlord, which you are." She told him, sending them both into laughter.

After Y/n insisted Techno put the mask away for the time being and they continued to walk around the town for a little while until it was finally noon and they headed back to the bakery.

Upon arrival at the bakery, they were greeted by Niki and Bad who then brought them inside where Eret brought them a freshly baked loaf of bread and some different spreadings to put on it.

"So," Karl began, "What did you all do?" He asked the group, trying to start conversation. "Well, me and Bad ended up just coming back here after a few minutes because Bad wanted to help out with the bakery and I wanted the free food." Skeppy said before shoving some more bread into his mouth. "George and I just sort of went wandering around the town, there wasn't really anything specific we wanted to look at so there wasn't anywhere we wanted to look for." said Dream, George nodding since his mouth was full. "Well we actually did something," Sapnap announced, looking towards Karl and Quackity with a smug grin. "We went to the **********" The rest of his what Sapnap said went unknown to Y/n as Techno covered her ears for the last part of it. After he finished, Techno took his hands off Y/n ears and glared at Sapnap. Y/n was very confused at what had just happened but didn't question it, though she noticed Dream, Quackity, Skeppy and Fundy whispering amongst themselves and laughing, occasionally glancing towards Y/n and Techno with a grin.

"What did you do Ranboo?" Asked Niki as she came over and sat with them, "Oh, well I went to the library and bought a few recipe and enchantment books. Nothing much." He told them. "Oh cool!" Niki said enthusiastically. "Me and Jack went to the festival and played some more." Fundy said, "Yeah." Jack agreed.

"What about you two?" George asked Y/n and Techno. "Oh," Y/n said, "We just wandered around town kinda. Just browsing." She said. "Did you get anything?" Karl asked. "I didn't," Y/n said, "Techno did though." She told him. Technoblade was taken by surprise for a moment but then pulled out the book she had found for him. "Wow," Skeppy said, "A book." Y/n and Techno glared at him for a moment before Techno said, "Y/n found it for me. It's probably one of the oldest books in this entire land, including all the kingdoms." He told them, cradling the book carefully and admiring every little line and seem in the thick leather binding that held the large text together. As he said that, his face seemed to hold a look of pure admiration and awe, while his voice stayed as calm as ever, Y/n and everyone else could see the glint of absoloute joy in his eyes as he held the book.