||19|| Basically Just A Lot Of Walking And Some Small Amount Of Backstory

As the day went on, the group didn't really do much throughout the day, not that there really was anything to do there anyways. Y/n mostly just sat outside, watching as the birds (A/n: yes i know there's not a variety of birds in minecraft, but this is more of a realistic au but there will be minecraft references such as with the block's in measurements/distance) flew by, each singing their unique song. Y/n loved the outdoors. It was a calming and peaceful place for her, and if she ever had the coice to be indoors or out, she would choose outdoors. Y/n especially loved the night, the calm stillness of it all and the cool blue colours of it. It was enchanting to her and back when she and Techno were in their kingdoms there were many a time where they could be found out in the open feilds stargazing and pointing out all the different constallations they saw, and Techno would often tell Y/n the tales of myth and legend he had read. Y/n didn't care much to read them herself but she always enjoyed having him retell the stories to her, especially when he would point out constellations in the stories to her.

Y/n sighed as she recalled all the wonderful times her and him had had when they would run off into the wilderness on their own. Ah, the good ol' days.

"Whatcha thinking about?" A voice from behind her suddenly said, breaking her out of her thoughts with a start, "Ah- Oh, hey Karl." she said as she realised who it was, "Just thinking about mine and Techno's kingdoms. It's been over a month and a half now since we've been gone and i'm sure news has spread about it. I'm just worried about what might be happening back there." She said as she answered his question. "Hm, yeah, makes sense." He said before walking away to find Sapnap and Alex again. Well that's gotta be the shortest conversation i've ever had. She thought as he left her to her thoughts once more.

Techno sat alone just outside the edge of the small village, allowing the cool autumn breeze to flow through his hair, which was a little below shoulder length now. He sat with his eyes closed, listening to the sounds of the wilderness and letting himself melt away into his surroundings. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes to see Ranboo coming to sit down beside him.

"Need outta that chaotic house too?" Techno asked him only half jokingly, "Heh, yeah." Ranboo said with a small nervous laugh. Techno had come to the conclusion, that, despite having been around these people for around two weeks plus now, the only ones who didn't fear him was Dream, and Y/n. Everyone else as far as he could tell were utterly terrified of him, however hard they tried to hide it. Techno had grown particularly fond of Ranboo to an extent and it made him slightly sad that Enderian still was nervous around him.

"So what brings you down here Techno?" The heterochromatic hybrid next to Techno said. The pink haired male looked at Ranboo for a moment before answering, "Needed a break from everyone I suppose." He replied, "Oh," Ranboo said, "I'll leave you be then." He said, starting to stand up to leave again. "No no, it's fine." Techno said, stopping him before he could, "You're not obnoxious like the others. Even Y/n can get.... energetic at times. You're tolerable to say the least." Techno said as he sat again. "Oh, well that's good to know!" Ranboo said with a chuckle, his face turning up into a smile. Technoblade didn't mind Ranboo's company to say the least. He had grown a special liking to him, nothing near as strong of a connection as he had to Y/n, but it was a friendship in the making you could call it.

The two talked until about noon, which was when they headed back to the house to get lunch with the rest of the company before heading off on their way again.

"Is that everything?" Dream asked them as they finished packing their bags, making sure that everyone had everything they needed. "Yup." Bad, Skeppy, George, Sapnap, Techno, Ranboo and Y/n said in unity, each slinging their own bags over their shoulders and sliding their weapons into their sheaths. "Alright, let's get going then. We need to make the most of the daylight." The masked man said, "Yup! That's right!" the voice of Quackity piped up from the back of the group, "AAH! Quackity, when did you get there?" Y/n screeched at him as he was suddenly right behind her, along with Karl, each having bags of their own on them. "Just a few seconds ago." He answered quickly, "Uuuhh.... You guys going somewhere?" Sapnap asked them, "Yup," Karl said, "With you!" Quackity finished. The eight original members of the group exchanged a look. "Why?" Y/n asked, "Because," Quackity started, "It's been forever since we've travelled, we need some action!" he answered, "Besides, it'll be fun to have other people around outside of this boring and pitiful excuse for a town." he added. Majority of the group sighed before finally agreeing to let the two tag along.