||17|| Mi Amigos!

After the group had their little refreshment time, they went and set up their tents next to the pond and started a fire to help dry, well, those who wore their clothes in the water dry more specifically. They all were in a good mood from their time of relaxation and childish play, and were all laughing together and sharing in stupid games and activities --even some of which Technoblade would participate in-- that would all end with Dream wheezing, Bad scolding, Sapnap and George yelling, Ranboo standing there nervously laughing, y/n dying either of laughter, dissapointment, or both, and Techno shaking his head sometimes letting out a sigh or a small chuckle.

They were all getting alond quite well, and continued to for the rest of the evening until they settled down for the night, each going into their selective tents, which were being shared with the same people as last time, and went to sleep.

The next morning came bright and early, and they all awoke at around the same time --with the sun-- and begun to get ready for the upcoming journey, whatever that may be. As they got themselves packed up, Bad quickly roasted some chicken before they left, handed it out, and they ate on their way. The group decided to continue through the forest as none of them wanted to go back out into the heat of the savanna, and it was a much more comfortable environment for them to be in with it's lively shades of green and as they walked the scents of the forest surrounded them, the aura of the greenery calming them and bringing a sort of peace upon the group that hadn't been felt in a while and would probably not be felt for another long while afterwards.

While they walked it was silent other than the chirping and singing of the birds in the trees, and the occasional rustling of the bushes and leaves from the wind. As the eight of them walked they admired the scenery that went by them as they went, taking in every leaf and tree and other plants they saw. It was a nice sensation, one that y/n and Techno quite enjoyed the feeling of. It was familiar and somewhat nostalgic to when they were younger and would wander off into unfamiliar places just the two of them. It was calming and quite relieving. There was some small conversation exchanged between different members of the group while they walked, but it never lasted long as no one really was in the mood to converse much longer that five minutes.

Techno, y/n, Bad, Skeppy, Sapnap, George, Dream, and Ranboo travelled for many hours each day, but it was never and overly exhausting type of travel that would make you want to stop every five minutes, it was an enjoyable travel. Like an endless hiking trip through the woods.

As y/n settled down in her and Techno's tent for the fourth night, she thought about how much things had changed just in the past almost three weeks. She laid down on the soft grass that made the bottom of the basic pitched tent and went to sleep alone as Techno had first watch and Ranboo decided to stay up with him as well. Y/n thought there was something off about Ranboo at times, but she never questioned his friendship and loyalty. Y/n soon relaxed and fell into a soft slumber.

When y/n woke up the next morning the sun was giving a bright warm glow on the inside of the canvas tent. She sat up slowly and stretched before noticing that Techno was laying on the other side of the tent still sleeping. It was unusual to see Techno sleeping in so late as he usually was up before everyone else, but she wasn't going to wake him because if he was still sleeping she suspected he didn't get a lot of sleep last night or what sleep he did get wasn't very good. Y/n carefully got out of the tent, making sure to avoid disturbing her companion in the process, and went out into the morning light.

She stepped out and took in the fresh scent as a small breeze passed through her (H/L)(H/C) hair. Y/n looked around their makeshift camp and saw Ranboo up already, along with Dream and Bad. "Good morning!" she said cheerfully as she came to sit between Ranboo and Dream. "Morning." Ranboo and Dream said at the same time, "Good morning Y/n!!" Bad said more enthusiastically then the others, "Where's Techno? Is he still sleeping?" He asked Y/n as he handed her some bread to eat. "He's still sleeping in the tent, I don't think he got a lot of good sleep last night so I thought I'd let him sleep in a little." She answered. "Well you're going to have to wake him up in a minute," Dream said, "We'll be getting on the road again soon so it'd be more ideal to have everyone up before we start to pack." He said while getting up to go awaken George, Sapnap and Skeppy.