||18|| Yes, This Is A Marrige Of Three

"Mi amigos!" The first man said as he embraced Sapnap in a hug, "Come in, come in! All of you!" he said, gesturing for them to enter. "Sorry if it's a bit cramped, we weren't expecting Sapnap to be coming with his entire troop." He joked. "Uhh... Sapnap, who are these people?" Y/n asked curiously, "Oh, this is Karl," he said, pointing to the one in the multicoloured sweater, "And Quackity, or Alex as some call him. He prefers Quackity though." Sapnap said, "Just wait until the next part of information." Dream whispered into her ear with a smirk. Y/n was now slightly scared of what she would be told next. "So, how do you know them?" She asked, and Dream stifled a laugh at this as he knew what would come next. "Ooohhh..." Sapnap, Karl and Quackity said with a smirk, "You see, these are my husbands." Sapnap said, and they all held their hands up to reveal three rings, "Yes, this is a marrige of three." Karl said.

"Should I be concerned?" Y/n whispered to Techno, "Definetly..." he whispered back. "Ok, wait, is this a legal marrige or kinda just a thing you guys have?" Y/n asked abruptly. The three looked to each other for a moment before answering, "It's not illegal marrige, but it's not like, officail marrige either." Karl answered her, "But we like to think that we're married." Quackity added. "......Ok i'm just not gonna question this..." Y/n decided. "Good idea." The masked man next to her said, and everyone else (except the three who were supposedly 'married') nodded, agreeing with Dream.

"So how long have you two been in the Badlands for?" Y/n asked Alex and Karl. "Eh, about about seven or eight years now." Quackity answered as Karl brought over some drinks and food for the group as they all sat on the chairs just put back behind the house. "That long?" Y/n said as she took a sip of the drink Karl had handed her. "Heh, you think that's long just wait until you hear how long Dream had been in the Badlands for. He could navigate this place blind and still never get lost. He's one of the people who's been here the longest ever, and he's also the most feared and well known here." The brunet with the multicoloured sweater said. "Really?" She said, turning to Dream with a questioning look, asking him to tell her how long he'd been there for, and he reluctantly obliged.

"I've been here since I was seven, so about fourteen years." Everyone there had a look of shock in their faces and a few of them even let out a quiet surprised gasp as he said this. "How? Children never survive the Badlands, that's why our never see any out here." Y/n said, "Heh, well, I survived. And became the most well known and feared person here." Dream scoffed. "Wait, why were you out in the Badlands that young to begin with anyway?" Techno asked the green boi, "My village was attacked and raided, my parents died in it and the closet place to go was the Badlands, so I ran there with my sister." He answered. "So you're an orphan?" Techno said, "No not exactly-" "You have no parents and were forced to leave your village with the only family you had left, your sister, and grew up feared by everyone. You are most certainly an orphan." Techno stated. Everyone just kind of gave him a strange look and sat there silently. No one questioned Technoblade's logic, especially on orphans. (Possibly because if you asked you'd end up more confused then before you got the explanation)

"Wait," Y/n said, "You said you had a sister?" She said, addressing what Dream had said earlier. "Where is she now?" She asked, "Oh my sister," He said, "She's off in the Badlands somewhere, I'm not too worried." He said nonchalantly, "She has a way of getting around, despite being an absolute chaos queen." He said with a chuckle. "We see her around every now and then if we happen to cross paths. It's not often but hey, we each went our own separate ways and we're both happy how we're living so there's no reason to complain about not seeing her." Dream said, shrugging his shoulders.

Sapnap chuckled, "Yeah, you got that right!" He said, looking at Dream, "Drista is literally the queen of chaos, but yet she seems to always get herself out of the situation." He said, "Yeah," George said, "After she gets herself into them!" The colourblind man said and the whole group burst out laughing. "I don't think we've ever met Drista acctually." Bad said after the laughing was over, "Oh yeah that's right." Dream said, "The last time we saw Drista was a little bit before you two joined us, so about three and a half, four years ago?" He said. "Yeah, about that." Skeppy said. "Wow, it's hard to believe it's been that long." The man who wore a box on his head said, "Yeah, kinda crazy to think about isn't it?" Bad agreed. "Hm, well, time does fly when you're having fun with friends." Y/n said leaning back in her chair.

The ten of them conversed some more until the sun began to set and they went inside for the night, but they didn't go to sleep yet, they still had some matters to discuss, such as the real reason they came there.

"So you need potions and medicines is what you're saying?" Karl said, "Yes, that would be correct." Sapnap answered. "Ok, how many potions will you be needing and what kinds? Same with the medicine." Karl asked as he headed over the the brewing stands. "Just the basics would be fine for potions, and for medicines maybe something to help with infections, we got a member with us who had a little experience with Schlatt and his arena." Sapnap said, malice in his tone at the mention of Jschlatt, and Quackity who was gathering ingredients for Karl stiffened up at the name.

Y/n, who was over in the corner, noticed this and could tell there was some painful memories that were connected to Schlatt, and to be honest, she could understand why as she herself had been at his mercy once.

After the potions and medicine was finished being made, the eight guests got themselves places to sleep for the night in the house of Karl and Quackity, and went to sleep.

The next morning Y/n was awoken by the loud voice of Quackity, and as Y/n sat up she could see that he was offering something to Technoblade, who just gave him a look of annoyance and slapped whatever it was out of his hands and walked away. Y/n then got up, went and got some breakfast, then went out into the backyard to join the others as she ate. They all had friendly conversation as they ate, and sat together happily as the morning sun slowly rose into the sky, warming the crisp autumn air.

Which then reminded Y/n that it was closing in on winter, and she then realised just how long her and Techno had been gone from their kingdoms for. They had entered the Nether during late summer, and it was now almost mid-fall. They had been gone for over a month and a half now, which was not good all things considered. Their kingdoms were probably descended into chaos by now, and the news of their absence would have spread by now, which meant that their kingdoms were now at risk of attack and takeover. The thought of their generally peaceful kingdoms taken into the control of a tyrant like Schlatt greatly disturbed Y/n and she now realised how urgently they needed to return. It would still take a while but with the help of their newfound friends who knew their way around this place, Y/n figured they could find a quick way to get back.

Home... Y/n thought to herself as she thought about returning to their kingdoms, No.... That- That doesn't sound right, not anymore. She thought, After all we've just been through, I'm not sure I can ever call that place 'home' again. I have Techno with me, and a few more new friends too here, and I don't want to leave them..... But I can't abandon my kingdom, it's my responsibility to protect it. Ahh.. She argued with herself. She had no idea if her former place of residence could ever be called home to her again, especially after what she and Techno had just expirienced, it just didn't feel right anymore. But she pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind for now, she still had plenty of time to make her decision.

Not Proofread

A/n: Heyo! Imma just go and speedrun some chapters here, don't mind me! anyway, have another chapter! I know this one's not as long as some of the others rn but meh, I do not care for the time being as i still have TONS OF P L O T planned for the upcoming chapters, so yeah. anyway, have a great day/night y'all memerz and don't forget to HYdrATe