BLOOPERS

||1|| Long Time No See

y/n: *attempts speeding up horse*

horse: *actually speeds up*

y/n: wait no, you weren't supposed to do that!

***

y/n: *Le GaSp* Techno look! A child!

Techno: NO-

***

Techno: wait, so I have to let y/n kick me in a duel?

Visible(me): yes, you do. it's a part of the plot Techno deal with it.

Techno: *groans* Fiinnneeeeeeeeeee

Visible: stop complaining or i'll make you get lost in the Nether you stupid bitch-

Techno: But I can easily beat herrrrrr

Visible: ok boi! you getting lost in the Nether Bitch!

Techno: Wait- NO! i'm the human GPS, i can't get lost! what will the stans think of me then?

y/n: *dying of laughter*

Visible: my goal exactly *evil smile*

||2|| Morning Theatrics

Y/n: *goes to walk downstairs to dining hall*

y/n: *trips*

Visible: CUT!

***

Wilbur: Ok, what the fuck am i supposed to be doing exactly?

Visible: Just be yo self mkay pal?

Wilbur: ok..?

Techno and y/n: Oh no no no no no no... *dies*

LATER

Wilbur: *walk into dining hall* Did you know how much I hate anteaters? 'cuz i really fucking hate the you know.

Techno and y/n: *Dying internally*

Visible: CUT!

LATER

Visible: ok, ya know that thing i said about being yourself?

Wilbur: Yes?

Visible: well dont do that.

||3|| So What Have You Been Up To?

Visible: OK Tech, you're gonna tell y/n your tragic backstory like the anime protagonist we know you are!

Techno: ..... Okay....? *questioning life's decisions*

LATER

Visible: ok Tech, time to tell your tragic backstory

Techno: you see orphans came and killed my parents and from then on i swore to kill all orphans and avenge my parents-

Visible: CUT!

y/n: *dies of laughter again*

***

y/n: *nervous laughter* how- how the hell do you expect me to hug this man, he is so much taller than me i mean- i-i- i mean look at this! *points at Techno*

Visible:..... you pathetic fools..... there is such a simple solution to this..... STOP BEING SHORT!!!

y/n:..... yeah 'm afraid i cant do that, sorry m8.

Techno: or i could just, lean over like a normal human being...

Visible:.................

Visible: thaaaatttttt.... could work too i supposeeeeee

***

Visible: Ok you two! y'all gon' have to ride side by side how i tell ya mkay?

Techno and y/n:.....mkay...

Visible: ALL RIGHT! FORWARD MARCH AND HERE WE GO, MEMBERS OF THE AGENCY BAKUGO- (a/n: if you can't tell, i'm a fan of My Hero Academia)

Techno and Y/n: *facepalms*

||4|| Times Are Changing

Techno: Hey look a bunch of diamonds..... *proceeds to collect all of them*

Visible: and SCENE-

Visible: Wait..... WHERE DID OUR DIAMONDS GO!?!

Techno: uuuuhhhhhhh...... *leaves*

Visible: OH GODDAMMIT TECHNO YOU FUCKING-

***

Visible: ok guys, in preparation for the next parts of the plot, i am obliged to tell you that it will be your first time in the Nether so act like you don't know what the hell you're doing ok?

Techno: We've been to the Nether before.

y/n: yyyeaaahhhh.... I don't see why we have to pretend like we're noobs...

Visible: ITS FOR THE PLOT, MY GOD! YOU TWO ARE IMPOSSIBLE SOMETIMES SERIOUSLY!

||5|| Nether Adventures (Part One)

Visible: ok guys, remember to act like you have no idea about what the hell the Nether is like other than what you've seen in books understand?

Techno and y/n: *jumped through portal already and didn't hear what Visible said*

Visible:...... and the little bitches are gone already...... great.

***

Techno: we seriously have to act like this is our first time here?

Visible: yes, yes you do.

Techno and y/n:..... Bruuuhhhhhhhhhhh

Visible: why are you two so fucking similar?

Techno: idk man

y/n: *smiles mischievously*

***

Techno: so we just have to walk around the Nether until we find something interesting?

Visible: yea that'd be correct. And it'll probably take you a couple days to find anything good-

y/n: YO I FOUND A FUCKING NETHER FORTRESS BITCHES!!!

Visible: GODDAMMIT!

Techno: *smirks and walks past Visible*

Visible: .......... imma fucking kill those little-

***

Techno: hey Visible, can i spawn a wither?

Visible: WHAT? Oh HELL NO!

Techno: fine........*under breathe* maybe

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

y/n: WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A WITHER AFTER YOU!?!

Techno: I DONT KNOW IT SEEMED FUN?!

Visible from the peaceful sidelines called the ✨AUTHORS PERSPECTIVE✨: heh, I knew he would succumb to the urge *laughs at their suffering*

Techno and y/n: NOT FUNNY BITCH!

***

Techno: wait wait wait, we got lost? Visible this is not possible I am the human GPS that is factually incorrect.

Visible: I told you that if you complained i'd make you get lost in the Nether didn't I?

Techno:...........

Techno:Fuckshesright

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: HEY! BLOOPERS TIME! I wanted to make more bloopers up to where I left the story buuuuut.... I got lazy I wanted to keep working on the actual storyline 'cuz I got some pretty noice P L O T up my sleeve for ya so i really wanted to get to that. Anyway, i hope you enjoyed my stupid collection of random bloopers, and i'll probably make a part 2 of bloopers later, but for now, ON WITH THE ANGST AND CONTINUOUSLY EVER MORE DEPRESSING PLOT LINE!