Chapter 44

(Outfit Katniss will wear after the pool)

Katniss pov:

I give Peeta little kisses on the lips and we end up having a heated make out session. How did I get this lucky. I remember there was a time when I hated the idea of a boyfriend. And I hated the thought of love. But with Peeta everything changed. I rap me legs around Peeta's waist and the sweater I am wearing is slowly slipping off my shoulders. Just as things are about to get interesting I hear someone speak.

"HEY THAT'S MY SISTER!!" I hear Finnick yell. Me and Peeta pull apart and his face is beet red. I don't blush though. I look and see the whole group standing there. Finnick looks angry?

"Hey buddy that's my sister" says Finnick. I can't tell if Finnick is joking. Finnick comes up to me and rips me off Peeta.

"Heyyyyy" I whine like a child.

"Uhh how did you guys get in here?" I ask.

"Oh I think the maid let us in and told us where you were" says Cato.

"Sorry for interrupting whatever was gong on here" say Marvel with a smirk.

"Shut up" Peeta says, I can hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Ok what are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Well...... It got pretty warm for November and Finnick said you have a really big pool so....." Glimmer says trailing off.

"Ok let's go to the pool" I say and they all cheer. Everyone makes their way to the pool but me and Peeta stayed behind to change. Finnick brought Peeta some swim trunks. While Peeta is changing in one of the guest rooms. I take off my black jeans and red shirt. I go to my closet and find a dark forest green triangle top bikini. It's a little revealing but I don't care. I see all the girls told me they are wearing scoop tops, I should have re-thought the triangle top. But it's my body so I don't care what I wear. I look in the mirror and almost frown. I have a nice body but I look at the scars. I grab a beach towel and walk out into the halls and like magic Peeta comes out of the guest room at the same time. He looks at me and examines every inch of my body. I can feel myself start to blush. It's weird only Peeta can make me blush. Peeta smiles.

"Take a picture it lasts longer you perv" I say and Peeta chuckles.

"Sorry your just so beautiful" he says and I go beet red. I quickly look away. I hate to blush but Peeta always finds a way to make me blush.

"Let's go to the pool" I say. We make our way to the pool and I see all the girls. Glimmer frowns? I don't think she likes my top. All the girls are wearing scoop tops that aren't revealing like my triangle top. I see Gale stare at me but I shrug it off. Peeta notices and so does Finnick. Finnick slaps Gale in the arm and Gale quickly comes back to reality. I walk to one of the chairs next to the girls. Glimmer doesn't bother to notice me.