Find Your Way - Chapter 14.5 - Creative Fix.

The words said from Izuku were nothing but a hard pill to swallow for Momo. Due to that, She felt as if she was in sync with the boys emotions. Every step forward she took felt like two steps backwards. She thought she figured Izuku out but...she had only barely scratched the boys surface. 

Funny as it was, she really wanted to know just who she was falling in love with. How or why it happened would always be a confusing issue to the woman, but she didn't care. This was someone who she wanted to help, and help she would damn well near try!

As she ran, she followed behind him. The boy going rather fast for someone who was injured and, most likely sporting some injured bones. She shook her head before forming running shoes, as she took off.

She simply worried for the boy, because of where he had been heading. The gym's roof, which was quite large and tall.

Considering he had a head start, she simply had to make her best pace and run towards the roof.

Meanwhile, as Momo followed Izuku, whom had walked up the stairs that lead to the schools roof...he always wondered why he enjoyed coming up to places like this. Well, More like the Gym's roof.

His thoughts trailing onto everything that went down recently. The pain in his arms...they were gone and he could feel them again, but they were still there. Mainly that slow numbing after the intense agony he suffered.  Thankfully, that is...Bakugo had Atleast held back a small bit. No, he was sugarcoating it. He increased his percentage with Bakugo in there fight atleast, and used that increase to beat him.

However, he thought back to his speech as he was met with a blinding light of a setting sun, This causing him to raise his left arm to block the suns rays from beating down onto his eyes. It was quite beautiful honestly. The world they lived in could be overthrown at any point in time and they would never even know.

He simply walked to the edge of the Roof as he looked down at the ground. Kids, walking away as he smiled. He hadn't exactly thought about it at first but, truthfully he felt at peace. He stood on top of the thick railing, before finding his footing as he sat down. 

He won, he Really won. It wasn't some simple match as well, this was a fight to finally set an example! And an example he did. He saw the change in his eyes, the adaptability he showcased. He understood fully what the boy was thinking.

He had simply looked at the setting sun in the distance with a distant smile in his eyes. The wind hit his hair at an even pace as He simply thought of the good things In his life.

All might, his mother, one for all, his friends...and...well, realization hit him. Something caused him to snap back to reality as he thought of one name out of all of them. One that stuck by his side, and even befriended him in quite an odd way. Momo Yaoyorozu. A very beautiful and elegant girl who he had helped out in the end.

He grit his teeth before he clenched his fists. "Shit...i realize if she saw me now she'd be pissed." He let out a small curse, but decided to just have it healed later as he looked up and to the sky. It was a beautiful orange sunset, mixed with the clouds of different shapes and sizes  that hit a soft spot with the boy. He rarely got to see this, and shit if he had his phone he'd have taken a picture.

A smile formed on his face. He always found comfort in the smallest things he had never expected. Such as this here...sitting on a roof and enjoying a beautiful scenery.

But that changed for a moment as he was broken from his thoughts,  a bang of a door resonating behind him as he turned his head. His eyes widening as he looked at Momo, whom had been panting. Why, he didn't know but it was simple.

Momo had ran from the Teachers office to Gym Gamma, which was quite a distance away. The same had been for All-Might, who currently was downstairs talking to Bakugo. "Huh? M-Momo? What are you doing her-"