Find Your Way - Prologue

To understand oneself is to understand the meaning of creation. The understanding of who we are is not something we will always be capable of understanding, but it's what matters and the effort we put through that matters! We are Human full and through, and no matter who tells you differently, it is not there choice to dictate what your life is all about.

When we are given nothing, we must find something to get. That way, we can create something from that Nothing, and make it...into something. This story was told in a different universe, a different alternate reality that exists through the simple concept of a single choice.

It all matters in the end of everything, because that is the Fate of how existence entangles itself around the life of every single person who walks among us. Funny reference, but a true fact. A simple thought can bring about that of an entirely new story, a new multiverse of ideas and countless different options to be had!

So, allow me to introduce to you the story of a boy named Izuku Midoriya, and the story of how i considered the growth of his potential should have been handled, and a bit more then just...Potential.

We have two different sides of a different coin. One whose whole life was entangled around being bullied, while the other was held within the highest authority and respect. A Path that took years to walk. One quirkless, and one gifted a quirk of creation.

There is a saying, that befits these two. As corny and funny as it is, it's simple. Before Creation, comes Destruction. Izuku Midoriya, the one with a quirk that befits that of the logical meaning for Destruction. A Power, gifted to him by a hero, that man being HIS hero. All-Might, the Symbol of Peace.

Then, we have the Yaoyorozu. A Fair black haired beauty, who although clever in her own way still held something different from that of the Green haired boy. The two of them were opposites, but sometimes Opposites can attract. And this, is the concept of Creation.

This starts us, where one choice set in motion a chain of events that would forever set itself in stone for these two, and it was a simple line of words that held more power then even that of the strongest.

A simple line, that would forever be remembered as long as the Hero Society remained pure to its code.

"It's Your Power, Todoroki. Not His!"

This Portion has been updated as of 4/1/2024.

This Book here

1. Izuku, will have more control over One for all, than His original counterpart. (This is during the Sports Festival And instead of him having the 8% around that time, im bumping it up to 12% minimum. He however, can control up to 15% but with more drawback.

2. Im going to keep All-Might (Toshinori Yagi for those who don't know his real name) The symbol of peace, still. After his fight with All For One, im going to allow him the ability to not have fully used up the last Embers of OFA's kindled fire. (from a 3 hour boost , to 5 hours is the plan.)

3. I Will be doing any pairing ships (Aside from Izuku x momo / Momo x izuku) in this book. So you, the readers have the choice to pick what ships are there.

(Although ill leave this note here. There will be no Yaoi in this book.)