Find Your Way - Chapter 6. - Pride In Ones Self.

Izuku Midoriya, was currently filled with a lot of emotions...he was Ecstatic, Proud, Happy, And even filled with Pride. The first, and most likely not going to be the last of such feelings.

Having woken up 5 minutes before, he was walking with Momo who had mentioned someone named Toshinori Yagi, Who in turn he knew was his master naturally Had came in to congratulate him. However, she left out some important stuff that happened, including the talk about Bakugo, and...That.

However, Izuku and Momo looked at one another before breaking off. The pair agreeing to meet after the event, as Izuku made his way down to the Arena. Although he could have sworn he saw a red tint on his...new friends facial features. Was that correct? Who knows.

Upon Making his way down to the Arena, he stopped for a moment and realized something. He had WON, the Festival. Despite the pain, despite the beating. He pushed through and made it to the peak. So, with this in mind, he took a single step and was blinded by the camera flashes, and sudden emergence from a dark room that not even the corridor lights had anything against.

Upon President Mic announcing who had just came out, the Crowd all erupted in a flurry of applause, yelling, and a rumble of there feet. It was, to much for the boy and he felt like time itself stopped...but instead of running back into the building, he walked forward.

His steps filled with power that could be felt throughout the whole arena as after a rumble of emotions being thrown out, they were silenced as Izuku made his way to the pendulum. In third place, Stood Todoroki with a somber look on his face, but upon noticing Izuku, he gave the boy a gentle gaze. A Much different expression.

In Second place, stood Bakugo Katsuki. His head down and, not even making a single glare, or small remark towards our 9th holder. This definently had concerned Izuku, but he puffed his chest and gritted his teeth. A smile slowly forming on his face.

And finally, for first place...well, it was none other then He! Izuku channeled one for all throughout his body as he jumped up. Although nearly over shooting the Pendulum, He stopped himself by quickly rebounding in the air.

With a quick shift, his feet planted into the flooring of the Stand, as he turned his body to face forward. Something similar to an Airforce Turn.

Toshinori smirked a bit. He was glad his student made it in time, and he decided to make an opening for himself.

After buffing up, The Skeletal blond haired Hero ran out of a doorway into the stadium, as with a bunch of people seeing something blur by, they all saw the Number one hero Jumping from the stadium as he Spun around whilst free falling. The Famous Grin on his face, as with a land that cracked the ground, he stood straight up.

He put his hands to his hips as everyone started to shout out his name. Even now, he enjoyed the spotlight every now and then. And for such an opening, he knew he was gonna get a scolding later on from Aizawa, but he didn't care.

"Fear Not Citizens, You have nothing to hear Because-" He raised his hands towards the crowd as they all yelled out the famous Quote, as he to joined in with the Chorus.

"I AM HERE!"

With a chuckle, he looked around and at the crowd. He saw many faces he remembered, including some of the teachers and, other people he met along the way towards his road to being the Number one hero.

However, as he walked towards his students, He grabbed a medal off of his neck that only now was seen by the crowd as he crouched down in front of Todoroki.