Find Your Way - Chapter 14 - Explosive Emotions.

Keeping to the Original, The Song called 'Wont Fall Down' by Fabvl is what i considered to fit this original Chapter.

One Bakugo Katsuki aimed his palm towards a pillar as he fired off a massive explosion. His eyes simply looking to the side as he clenched his fists. Rage bubbling deep within the Boy's Explosive nature.

Why, out of everybody was it him?

Why him out of every goddamn student in this god forsaken school. He was the best there was! How did some low life shitstain swoop in and steal his thunder? Truthfully, he was left stunned and uncertain on how to process things. The Loss he suffered in there first encounter, the sports festival.

Shit, Even him getting fucking laid before him! Or so he thought. Little did he know, that was not what happened that night, but it's better to let him think otherwise.

The Once quirkless Izuku "Deku" Midoriya decided to kick him in the ass and become the new top dog. He had hated, no...he seethed whenever he heard the name 'Izuku' and he wanted nothing to do with him....

Atleast, this was Until Now. He lowered his bruised hand, he turned towards the opened door with One Izuku Midoriya staring at his bully. Katsuki turned his body, as he faced the once timid boy, who walked forward. The pair exchanging glanced at one another, before Bakugo decided to cut the silence.

"So, Deku. I take it you accepted the challenge. I'll keep to the stakes i set, If I win, you tell me how the fuck you got a quirk...and if I lose, I admit that I'm the weaker of us and I'll listen to you."

Izuku simply stared at Bakugo before sighing as he cracked his neck. His body shifting a small bit as he simply chuckled. "I guess that's the case here, Ka-Chan. It's me against you here. You and I have everything to win, and to lose."

Bakugo nodded before he opened his palms as he let the nitroglycerin within his veins pop.  A grin formed on his face at the prospect to finally show either or who was better, and Izuku couldn't help but simply channel one for all throughout his body in response.

Little did they know, There little fight was being viewed by Toshinori and Momo Yaoyorozu. Both looking at one another with a simple glare as they watched the fight partake. They both were...worried, naturally. But they atleast had faith in one thing. "Izuku will win. I have faith in his skill."

Izuku shot forward, his right foot being slammed down, as Bakugo put his arms in an X shape above his head. The force of the kick, fueled by 5% of one for all.

With the kick pushing Bakugo slightly into the ground, Izuku flipped midair before slammed his left fist into the boys face. The force of the impact causing by the ground around them to crack, and break away as Bakugo was sent flying back.

Meanwhile, Izuku landed on his hand, spinning his body in a way as he forced himself upward. He landed on his feet as he looked around. The rubble that littered the ground broke away at an explosion aimed upwards, as with the latter standing up Bakugo, had disappeared.

Izuku's eyes widened a bit as he spun around. His left arm being impacted by a punch that caused him to be sent flying back. Bakugo appeared, to the left of Izuku he charged forward. He hadn't been moving to fast, but even his natural speed was far greater than Izuku's.

As Izuku crashed into the ground, he brought up his fingers as he fired finger flicks towards the latter, whom formed his own. The compressed air and explosive power clashed with one another, as Izuku started to flick faster.