Find Your Way - Chapter 1. - Your Spirit.

Life always had it's funny ways of giving it's ups and downs. Truthfully, not everything would remain the same way as it always should have. The world works in a funny way, and in an even funnier way when in the face of strength, ego, or pride.

Here, we tell the tale of someone far different from the Canon cusp of the world, no the LIFE he lived. Izuku Midoriya. Crowned the nickname, Deku. He was a Shy, timid, and Introverted boy with a life that was quite difficult growing up. Whatever you wish to use to describe him, your most likely right.

To other individuals who wouldn't have even considered him a speck in there mind, He was once a weak useless excuse for...space, on the planet of the Quirks.

However, this wasn't the case nowadays...was it. Those watching, they saw otherwise. From a destroyed choice of accepting his fate, to breaking past the mold of the many who doubted him. He's had his own issues that lead up to this point, and to be capable of going toe to toe with someone such as this...No one was expecting it.

You could say many were staring in utter shock, awe, surprise! No matter the term you prefer to use, one thing was certain. To his classmates, to his bullies, and to the one who wished death upon him, they all stood in awe as earlier in the year he would destroy his arms, His bones breaking from the force of the gifted quirk.

One for all, has become something much more to this boy, this...Version, of Izuku. Something more potent, stronger, and...

"TODOROKI!"

With every dodge, Flick of his finger, or Movement he did, He had gained a control over his Quirk! Granted, and truthfully. It wasn't perfect. it was only enough for him to get the basics of control under way, but this was enough for him to consider options he never had before.

Now, we move away from this Green haired child for a moment, and pan over to a Certain Black haired beauty. The Class 1-A Vice, Momo Yaoyorozu, was finding herself staring at a screen that was not turned off. She had lost her earlier fight that day, and needed a change of pace. Her eyes stared at the green haired boy through the TV Screen. Now, with slight surprise at the sudden showcase of power from the presumed weakest of their class, her teary eyes slowly dissipated.

Truthfully, she was beating herself up. She hated herself for the situation she was put into and the showing that happened. She hated it, truthfully. She wanted to be better, and in the moment with everything running through her mind, it Replaced by a feeling she never thought she would expect from herself. three, simple emotions. Awe, Amazement, And...Pride.

First came Awe, primarily at his sudden growth, And the fact that he was fighting such an opponent, whom wasn't even going at it fully. Many of Class 1-A understood that...Todoroki, the boy in question with a hybrid mix of Fire and Ice, only prefered to use his Ice.

Then came Amazement, at how hard he was Focusing. His eyes darting around every now and then...and finally, something she herself could brag about if she was such a type to do so.

And Finally, She had Pride in her classmate's improvement, And the way he fought with such elegance, Such precision, and how he had a drive to push himself. He had improved the most in such a short amount of time from the time his fight with Bakugo, the USJ, and this.

She focused her full attention to the boy, whom was known for breaking his bones, presumably fighting the strongest of there class. She wiped her tears away considering this was not really the best time to miss such a spectacle. Now, his eyes where battle hardened.

Taking this into account, She looked at her hands. She was the Vice of her classroom...and she was here. Hiding away from the rest of her classmates and the world, while this boy here...Heh. This boy was truly something.