Find Your Way - Chapter 11 - Celebration For All But Two.

Izuku and Momo both exited the Limo they came in. The pair fixing there clothes, as Izuku turned to look at Lee. "You two enjoy yourselves. I'll be in the parking area, Just let me know if you need anything.

"Will do Mr. Lee! You take care of yourself and be safe!" Momo had waved to the driver, as she watched him drive off. She then gently taking Izuku's hand, who naturally became stiff from the sudden physical contact.

"Man, you really are not used to this aren't you. I'll help with that!" Izuku turned his gaze to see the smile of Momo, he finding it in himself to smile slightly.

"About time another one of us girls got here, I was the only girl here YaoMomo! I had to deal with 6 Boys! 6, YaoMomo!" Izuku and Momo turned their gaze to the Pink skinned girl. She had slightly cried a bit, Although it was obvious that they were mock tears. Of course she was joking...Izuku couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl. "Well, we are here now!"

Thinking about it, they were pretty early. So counting them it was...6 guys. He didn't know who exactly had come, but he didn't really mind. In any case, Ashido had been hugging Momo. "Holy hell, you are gorgeous girl! I like the outfit, it...fits."

Momo blushed at the compliment, before noticing the shade of green and staring towards Izuku. She took a moment to put two and two together, before an amusing grin came to her face. Taking a step back from Momo after the two exchanged a hug, she decided to tease the pair. "Well..my my Midori...you look stunning. If you didn't come here alone, I may have taken you for myself~"

The words caught him off guard there. His gaze moving away from Ashido, and he finding himself looking towards Momo, hoping for some help but...his eyes widened a small bit as He noticed her..staring at Mina with annoyance.

He was confused at this, and Mina gave Momo a simple glance, before smirking a bit as she decided to press the subject further "And...If your not careful...you may find yourself walking into my hotel room tonight with me after the party i-"

Upon her attempting to close the distance, Momo had acted. Quick movement, Momo bonked Ashido upside her head. This causing the girl to stagger backwards slightly. "H-Hey, what was that for!"

"Enough out of you, Go inside, shoo!" Momo began to push Ashido inside. The girl now complaining, but she looked at Izuku for a moment. "See ya Izuku~"

With Momo pushing Ashido inside the building, he simply cleared his throat before letting out a small cough. That was..an interesting interaction. He simply looked at Momo with uncertainty at the situation that just happened. "I...Don't know, honestly. She was just joking and flirting with you, but don't take it seriously."

Flirting? Was...that the case. Izuku slowly nodded at this and fixed his tie. He didn't really know how to respond to it, and similarly she Herself didn't either. She got annoyed at the teasing, and acted.

In any case, she moved to his side and intertwined her fingers into his own. The pair now slowly beginning to enter the building. A Genuinely..comfortable silence befalling the two.

Truthfully, Izuku was not sure how to register the things around him. He didn't know HOW to. It was...not something he had the power of being able to dictate. Even after denying  this however, Momo was another story.

 She found it in her that, when she stood around him, even before they were friends...her heart fluttered and beated faster. It was alien to her now, but she understood it. She had considered the thought that she may like him a few times...but she couldn't continue to bring herself to not liking him. He was...Different, then most other people.