Find Your Way - Chapter 4. - Explosive Ignorance

I'd Suggest you listen to "You Say Run" For this one.

Upon Yaoyorozu making her way back up to the Stands, She was met by a small crowd all forming around her, and Two familiar pairs of bundles hugging her. Mina Ashido, and Toru Hagekure.

Mina, having broken away first looked up at her with mock tears in her eyes. "YaoMomo, where were you! We all have been worried sick about you!"

Toru, Although...sadly no one was able to see her, was nodding up and down at a fast pace, before she finished off what Mina was about to say. "And, Where was Midoriya? We haven't seen him and when Ochako and Iida went down to check up on him, he wasn't there. they said that she had sent him off!"

Momo, Although slightly taken aback by the sudden questions, simply waved them off as she looked at them. "I was talking with my mother, and As for Izuku, I Saw him and i thought i'd have a chat with him. His improvement surprised me, so i decided to talk with him about it. But, we only talked for a little while."

She had smiled at this, and Mina and Toru seemed to be satisfied...before Mina's smile went away. She blinked a bit, before she shook her head. "Wait, YaoMomo...Can you repeat what you said? I think i heard something that i wasn't expecting...

Yaoyorozu Blinked a bit. not quite processing what she said, before giving her a awkward nod. "W-Well, as i said...I was talking with my mother, and As for Izuku, I Saw him and I tho-"

She was cut off by a small gasp. She had heard right! "You called Midoriya by his first name, Izuku!" With this going on, and because i liked to keep stuff for a later date...

We find ourselves with our Green Haired, 9th Holder of the Legendary One for all, Izuku Midoriya Against the Explosive Fury, the one with a stick up his ass, and cocky son of a bitch, Bakugo Katsuki.

The pair, standing a few feet away from one another as The R-Rated Hero, Nemuri looked at the two. The tension could be felt throughout the whole arena, as with a simple Raise of her arm, she looked at them again. A Smirk forming, as she threw her arm down, Yelling the word that started the match. "BEGIN!"

As she jumped back, Bakugo raised his hand. A Smirk forming on his face as he sent a large Explosion, one that rocked the whole stadium towards Izuku.

With this happening, Izuku Channeled one for all throughout his body as he closed his eyes. Heeding his masters words, He Charged forward.

Many of the crowd was taken aback by the boy running into the large explosion, as with a large surge of wind blowing it all back, Izuku appeared infront of Bakugo with such speed, not even he could track it...as with a rough blow to the boys chest, courtesy of a kick that sent Bakugo flying back-

Izuku charged forward again. Whilst, Channeling One for all throughout his feet as Bakugo fired a blast directly at The latter, whom had removed his jacket to take the blast.

With Him using the jacket, He had swiftly wrapped around Bakugo who, quickly spinning around, opened his palm as a small explosion was formed...but instead of him being pushed back, he pivoted his foot into the ground, and with the force and speed...he ended up Slamming the back of his fist into the latter's stomach.

Izuku, whom had taken the full brunt of that attack, doubled over. He had coughed out spit, but he quickly spared a glance at Bakugo, a surge of...anger, something he only rarely felt surged to the edge of his bodies nerves as with a swift movement-