Find Your Way - Chapter 13 - An Awkward Awakening, and Further Development.

Hm. Well, Considering how goofy the sun can be in the morning, let's start there.

Upon the sun hitting the face of one Momo Yaoyorozu, she awoke to find herself still in her dress. She blinked a little bit, before she slowly raised her head...however, she found her hands where trapped under something...

Upon looking up, she rested her chin on something...Firm, and...buff. Well, naturally she opened her eyes fully and saw a familiar pair of green hair, and a relaxed sleeping face facing upwards. Their angling was also quite goofy in its own right.

It took her mind a minute to slowly process...where exactly she was. However, as she realized..She never knew she could go so deep of red, that could even make Kirashima and his hair jealous. Well that sudden thought was...weird. If...hair could even get jealous...That was something to consider.

She shook her head before she slowly got up. Upon Izuku's arm gently falling to the side, she realized her left hand was holding his right. The same one that was around her...She scratched her neck, before shaking her head.

She looked down at her clothes, or rather what she had fallen asleep in, and courtesy of the suddenness of feeling the urge to sleep, she had noticed she still had her Dress. Well, one crisis averted.

Carefully as to not wake the sleeping boy up, she let his hands go and took a few steps back from the bed. Keeping in mind there positioning, she found herself remembering the spots he was holding her at. Even in his sleep was he a gentle men.

Her eyes widened as she looked at Izuku, as the memories of last night slowly came back at her. However, She shook her head and put her back against the wall. It was a bit to much first thing in the morning, so she would occupy herself with something else.  Creating a new set of clothes for her, and Izuku due to having gotten his tag, She decided to...take some alone time to herself.

Exiting the hotel room and quickly entering the bathroom to the side, she parted ways with her dress and changed into the comfy set of clothes. In the end, Her thoughts changed to last night and everything that went down.

So...One For All, a stockpiling quirk that over a few generations grew stronger and stronger, only for Izuku to get the quirk and make it his own...and get another quirk just a few days ago called Float by the 7th holder...Nana Shimura.

She rubbed her eyes, as she looked at herself in mirror, but chuckled a bit. "I, Momo Yaoyorozu Like Izuku Midoriya, the 9th holder of All-Might and his....Their, quirk...What have I gotten myself into." She smiled a bit, before slipping her shirt on as, a knock made her jump.

Outside of the door, stood a sleepy Izuku. Although, he hadn't awoken to being asleep with her, he guessed she was still in the room. But he didn't wanna enter the bathroom just encase, so he simply knocked before he made himself known. "Hey Momo...you in there? I Wanted to talk with you about last night and, about One for all and the secret we were sworn to not say anything about..."

Momo, opened the door to be revealed in a Simple white shirt, with shorts. She had just finished getting dressed, and saw that he was still in his suit. He was quite goofy. Although she understood well she enjoyed doing this, She simply pulled the boy into a hug as she held the boy close.

Hugs were quite comfy in her opinion.

Although for a sleepy Izuku, who had just gotten attacked by a morning Momo was not ready. A Bright red hue resonated on his face for a moment, before it was taken away as the pair broke away. Them both exchanging a chuckle, before she gently pushed him into the bathroom. "We can talk later about that, Izuku. You change out of that suit, and see if you fit the clothes i made you."