Im home!

(1 year later it's summer) Rachel gets off the flight. She doesn't see anyone then. Then she hears someone calling her name. Rachel turns around. Kalin: Rachel! Rachel starts smiling big. Rachel: Kalin! She drops her suit case and purse and runs to Kalin. She jumps in his arms with a hug(he caught her). They kiss each other. Rachel: you have no idea how long I've missed that. Kalin: it's been way to long. Kalin puts his arm around Rachel and they walk to get her suit case and purse. He rolls her suit case and she carries her purse. Rachel: I think you should see something. She pulls out a letter from the school. She pops it in his face. Kalin: what is it. He reads and start mumbling what he's reading. Then it gets to the important part in the letter. Kalin yells: exchange student program. Rachel: shhhh!!! And yes. Kalin: so you're going to school here. Rachel: I get to pick up where I left off there with credits and still get to see my boyfriend its a win win. Kalin: that's awesome and he kisses her.(Just a little peck.) They get in the car and drive to Lanise house. Rachel walks in her house to surprise her when they accidentally walk in on Lanise saying Liam's name during sex. Rachel: I never want to see that again. Kalin: yes that means don't just go into people's houses knock first. Rachel: true. Kalin drives Rachel to her house. Rachel runs inside and finds her mom drinking wine. Rachel: hey mom can you put the wine glass down and talk to me. Rachel's mom: no.I'm gonna finish drinking first. Rachel: mom I know this isn't you this is the wine talking. Rachel's mom: shut up with your bullshit. Rachel grabs the wine bottle and throws it out. Rachel's mom walks up to Rachel likes she's about to kill her. Rachel's mom slaps her and Rachel's leaves out her house. Rachel get in the car and Kalin starts driving to the studio. Kalin: you Ight. Rachel: yea I'm fine. She says looking down playing with her fingers. Kalin points to a red mark on her face. Kalin: babe what's that. Rachel: that nothing. Kalin: Rachel I know what nothing is. Rachel: my mom hit me it's fine. Kalin: no Rachel that's abuse. She's only does that every time she drinks. Rachel pulls up her sleeve on her arm. She shows him a scar. Rachel: this is from when she hit me with the liquor bottle. Then the stitches she got in her back. Rachel: when her mom pushed her on the knife board. Kalin: wow. So when she drinks she gets crazy. Rachel: I'm happy she didn't do anything major like last time. Anyways where are we going? Kalin says with in one hand on the wheel: Ummm I have to go the studio and record one of our songs. Myles already did his part. Rachel: ok. They get to the studio. Kalin says hi to everyone. Rachel thoughts: Kalin seems really popular and he's holding my hand. We look like the cutes couple ever. I'm screaming inside. She actually screams in her mind. Rachael's thoughts:We get into the recording part in the studio. I'm not exacually sure what it's called i song even know what this room is called. I feel dumb. I just hope Kalin doesn't realize I have no idea what any of this shit is. Kalin is holding Rachel's hand. He points to the microphone. Kalin: Rach I'm bout a get inside there and record some magic. Rachel goes to the break room. They have this big breakfast buffet and she takes one of everything. Rachel goes the the copier room. She's playing around in the papers. When this cute boy walks in. He speaks to Rachel. The cute boy: Paper jam. He says laughing. The cute boy: I'm Danny. Rachel: nice to meet you Danny I'm Rachel. Danny: something tells me the pretty girl standing in front of me is not making copies. Rachel smiles: no I was bored and my boyfriend is in the studio making beats. Kalin walks in gives Danny a stank look. He hands both hands on her cheeks and starts kissing her continually. Danny: my god don't swallow her. Kalin give him a stank look again and walk out holding Rachel's hand. He takes her to the recording place. He's in there messing around. Kalin: Rachel come in and sing with me. Rachel smiles: I don't know. Well maybe are you sure everyone is gone? Kalin: everyone is gone. Rachel's runs in side and puts the headphones on. They sing. Kalin: G- Easy's part of fuck with you. Then , Rachel sings: I know you want to too I just wanna fuck with you. They do the whole song. Rachel runs out to the sound board to play it back. Then Kalin comes behind her and hugs her from behind and kisses her neck. She turns around and Kalin lifts her up and she warps her legs around him and he puts her on the sound botton. He starts kissing her. He carries her with her legs wrapped around to the recording place. He slams her body on the wall. He moves his hand up her skirt. She can feel his hand on rubbing on her thigh. They start making out hard. Rachel take his shirt off. Rachel take her shirt off. He grabs her off the wall twirls her around. They knock down the microphone. Kalin is holding Rachel. Kalin: should I pick that up. Rachel: no just leave that shit right there. They move to the floor. Kalin takes her pants off and Kalin take his off. Kalin put his penis inside Rachel. Kalin is whining and ridding her body. Rachel is moaning. Rachel can only think of ( we can make love by Somo.) Rachel's moaning is loud, but the room is sound proof. The only way sound gets out is if it's recording. They finished having sex. Rachel doesn't feel like putting on her clothes so she puts on her bra panties and Kalins shirt. Kalin puts his pants on. They start dancing. They are slow dancing to show off by Somo. Then the guy who works the sound board is a about to come in. They duck down. Kalin: give me my shirt. You put on your clothes I have to get out there. He gets out there and talks to the producer. Rachel puts on her skirt and shirt. Then sandals and fixed her hair. She pops out and walks out. The sound guy(he has a British accent and tries to talk American.): what were you doing in there. Rachel: I dropping my purse and all my stuff fell out. Kalin: roger(the sound guy) was just telling me that someone might have recorded over his track. Roger: let's listen to it. Roger plays the track. They hear Kalin sing: it's like I'm stuck in a Kodak. Then it switches to them singing fuck with you. Then it switches to Rachel moaning then the track ends. Roger: who ever that girl girl is she can sing and she sounds great with that boy. We should find out who that girl is and put her on the track to sing with you. Kalin grabs Rachel and puts her in front of him. Kalin: this girl is the one on the track. Roger: your the one singing on my track. Rachel: yea sorry about that. Oh and moaning sorry about that too. Roger: yall must have been getting it in. They laugh. Roger: I realized this track was so dead. It needs you on it. Will you do it. Rachel: sure. Kalin: yess. He lifts her up for the hug and puts her back down. Roger: don't get to excited. They leave and Kalin take Rachel home. He stays the night with her. She's afraid her mom will hurt her in her sleep.