S03 E12: The Cook off

Start from the beginning

Santana, Brittany, Scarlett, Colin, Pinoe, Sue, Ash, Ali, Tobin and Kling were lounging in the living room waiting for Mitch to start the competition. They were able to pick pairs before starting the video.

.

Mitch stood in front of the camera with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, welcome back to another competition that we like doing to spice the series up. We are back one again, with the same people that participated at beer pong except this time we're doing something different. This time, it's the wives' turn."

The camera panned to the "wives" behind her namely: Christen, Colin, Brittany, Sue, Ali and Kling.

"They're going to be a cook off where they have to be really resourceful. We picked pairs and now they have an hour to go to Walmart then 2 hours to cook once they arrive back here. Now there is a main ingredient... chicken. The Christen's Angels and the Gayng would be the judges."

"What are y'all gonna do while we do this?"

Mitch looked at them and smirked.

"Don't worry about it Britt, we have a surprise after. Nowwwww.... go!"

The wives went out by pair, going in the van where they were going to be driven to the nearest Walmart.

Team 1:
Christen and Colin

Team 2:
Sue and Ali

Team 3:
Kling and Brittany

//

Michelle, Scarlett, Santana, Pinoe, Tobin and Ash sat in the living room as they were being interviewed by Harold.

"How did you choose the teams?"

"We just pulled names out of the hats really, so it would be fair."

They looked each other and nodded.

"But also, very worried about Kling and Britt. They both suck at cooking and could very well burn the house down."

Harold looked at them concerned.

"They're all going to be cooking at the main kitchen?"

Mitch looked at him like he was crazy, immediately shaking her head.

"Christen and Colin would be cooking at the main kitchen, Sue and Ali has the kitchen at the back the kind of dirty kitchen then Britt and Kling are at the kitchen by the pool."

Santana hummed and nodded her head.

"We gave Meghan and Britt the kitchen by the pool because if anything is on fire they could just throw it in the pool or something, less fire hazard."

Then Ash looked at her best friend confused.

"Why do you have so many kitchens?"

"First of all, I am filipino. We have kitchens outside or Lola calls it the dirty kitchn and the main kitchen found in the house. The kitchen by the pool is usually used for parties. We built this house with the intention to entertain because Chris and I both know your asses would basically be living here too."

//

The girls and Colin pulled up at Walmart where they immediately split up by team to buy the thing they needed.