Chapter 7: The Perfect Day

Start from the beginning

"Um...No, I don't." She said. I laughed because I know that'd be her answer. She wouldn't tell them that her twitter account is 1D_Stalker.

"What's so funny?" Zayn asked. Sienna gave me a death glare.

"Nothing. I just remembered something." I said totally lying.

"I posted the picture and mentioned you all." Niall said. I got my phone from my purse that was near the car and walked back to the guys.

"8 missed calls from Jake!!" I said. Why would he call me 8 times? I called him just to know why he called me.

"Hello, Jake. What's wrong?" I asked him when he answered his phone.

"Where are you?" He said sounding angry.

"I'm out with 1D." I simply said.

"Why didn't you tell me before you go?" He asked with his tone higher than usual.

"Since when do I take permission from you before I meet up with somebody?" I said getting angry.

"I'm sorry. I was just worried about you." He apologized.

"It's okay." I forgave him.

"Call me when you go back home. Okay?"

"Okay." I said then hung up.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked me.

"Nothing. Just Jake being his overprotective self." I said.

"I don't know him well, but I think he likes you." Louis said.

"No. Jake is...Jake. We've known each other for 3 years. He would've said something if he does." I said.

"Maybe he doesn't like you or he's just afraid of telling you." Niall said. I looked towards Zayn to see if what Sienna said yesterday was right. He was looking at his fingers. I couldn't see his face expression.

"I don't think so." I said still looking at Zayn. Then, I just broke my gaze and logged into twitter.

"Do you like him?" Liam asked me.

"Of course not. He's my friend. I wouldn't even think about him that way." I said taking a quick look at Zayn who was looking at me too smiling. I smiled back and saw my mentions. I got a lot mentions than I used to get like 1 hour ago. One Direction change lives.

I saw Niall's tweet and retweet it. I also saw all of them followed me. 5/5. OMG. It's more than I could ever imagine. This is the perfect day. I can't fangirl now. This so hard. I just sat next to Zayn on the bench where he was sitting on.

"Hey handsome." I said sitting down.

"Hey." He said smiling.

"Thanks for the perfect day." I thanked him.

"No need to thank me. It was Louis' idea." He said.

"But you made the day perfect. Without you I wouldn't have fun." I said telling the truth. His smile widened.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really."

"So, we'll go with you to take permission from your mum today. Okay?" He said referring to the summer in London thing.

"Yeah, sure. And you'll spend the evening there. Okay?"

"Okay but we can't stay too late because we have an interview in the morning." He said and got up of where he was sitting and stretched his hand to me to take it.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't want to go?" He said looking down at me.

"Nope. I like this place."

"C'mon."

"Okay." I said and took his hand. We walked together to the car.

"Do you need more proof that he likes you?" Sienna asked me in a low voice.

"Maybe he does." I said and blushed instantly.

"Awwwh. My wittle Diana is in wove." She said in a childish voice.

"I'm not in 'wove'" I mocked her.

"Okay. Whatever." She said to me. "How are we supposed to get into the cars? We're wet." She said.

"We thought about everything." Louis said and handed us things to wear that looked like the rain coats but transparent. I wore my blazer and heals then wore that thing Louis just gave me.

"We're going to Diana's house." Zayn announced.

"Is there food there?" Niall asked.

"No Niall, we live in a desert without food or drink." I said

"You're mean when you're wet." He said and fake-pouted. What? Mean when I'm wet? That's the first time I hear this one.

"I'm sorry little Niall. I didn't mean to." I said and hugged him. He hugged back. Then we got into the cars and drove.

A/N: I'll update whenever I can. :) Feel free to vote/comment/fan <3 --D xxx