Chapter 1

Onika POV

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY MEEK?!", I asked with a gun to my no good ass ex's head.

Meek and I were together for 2 years and I loved him to death but he took my money and I wasn't having that shit at all.

"Nicki I told you, the Haitians took it.", he said with fear in his eyes.

My name is Onika but most call me Nicki. I run a major cartel in New York. I've been in the drug game since I was 17. Now I'm 26 and I run all of the Northeast region. I met Meek at a club in Philly and we clicked. When I met him he was a low life dealer and I brought him into my business just for him to steal from me and deceive me. That's my number 1 rule of few when working with me, BE FUCKING LOYAL!

"Meek you know how I feel about lying, WHERE IS MY MONEY?!", I yelled now clutching the trigger of my desert eagle. My patience was getting thin and anger was building up on the inside.

"Nicki they found it.", said my right hand man Aubrey. I looked at him and then looked at Meek. So he did lie to me. I pulled the trigger and his blood painted the walls.

Killing wasn't something new to me, even though I have people to do that shit for me I prefer to do certain jobs myself. I tucked the gun in my waistband and walked over to Drake.

"Where was it?", I asked.

"Some girl had his car and the money was in the floorboard.", he said. I walked into my office and sat down in the chair behind the desk.

I know damn well this nigga didn't cheat on me also. He better be glad he's already dead because if he wasn't I would've poured acid down his throat.

"What is the girl to him?", I asked hoping he wouldn't say what I was thinking.

"She said something about him and her being together.", said Aubrey.

"Bring her here and put her in the room with Meek, you don't gotta tie her up.", I said, contemplating on what I should do.

I know me and one thing I know about myself is that I have very little heart. I had to learn that in this business having mercy on people isn't gonna get you nowhere but dead or in jail.

"Nika you're not gonna kill her right?", he asked with worry in his eyes. Aubrey and my other business partner Wayne are like brothers to me. They've been with me since day one and they will be with me till the day I die.

Even though they are older and more experienced than me in the drug business they are a little softer than me. Don't think that because they are more merciful than me that they won't blow up your house with your family in it. BECAUSE THEY WILL AND HAVE! It's just I've been through shit in life that has proved to me that only a group of people the size of a period can be trusted.

"Drake tell me why I shouldn't?", I asked.

"She's 6 months pregnant.", he said.

DAMN, it's always something to keep me from doing business. I can't kill a baby, that's something I totally go against but the killer in me is saying fuck it.

"Fine, but get my money and tell that bitch she ain't allowed in New York no more.", I said while sitting back.

"I got you.", he said before disappearing through the doorway.

$$$$

I've been sitting in the office running numbers and checking up on my smugglers ever since earlier. I was almost done until Wayne called me.

"Wassup Wayne?"

"Nicki I got a business opportunity you might love."

"Wayne I told you I ain't fucking with them Creoles down in New Orleans."