23. "You live with cats & dogs!"

Start from the beginning

“Amm… Actually I am thinking not to attend the ceremony.” Arjun looked at him wide eyed after hearing him mumble.

“Now I get it! This is why you aren't picking her calls!” 

“Arjun it is not like Aarohi is my best friend or something…. We are kind of school enemies.. y-” 

“Does that even matter Aditya? She asked you personally that day to come… She even sent a card so that you could come…” 

“Arjun… ” Aditya sighed. 

“Fine… I will tell Zoya that some work came up so you won't be able to go with her. But how you will handle her, when you won't attend the ceremony?” Aditya gulped and went back to his work.

Arjun shook his head at Aditya and left his cabin, disappointed. His friend won't come back that easily and now he will have to lie for him. Wow!
_________________________

“What?! Are you coming or not?” Aarohi asked as she heard that Aditya won't be coming.

“Why won't I come? I am surely coming!” Zoya assured her.

“Haash! But why isn't he coming? I asked him personally and his friend too…” 

“His friend is coming, will reach a day before your your engagement,” Aarohi nodded, “He is not coming because he is again trying to escape.” 

“Escape?” Aarohi asked bewildered.

“I will explain you later… There is a place, I have to be right now…” Aarohi nodded.

Bidding her bye, Zoya winded up her work and left the hospital.
_______________________

Aditya was lying on the bed with his head in his Mumma's lap. Mr. Hooda was also there and they were talking. As planned Aditya was spending some time with his parents. 

“Adii… When will you marry?” Mrs. Hooda asked caressing his hairs.

“Is there any girl there who will marry me?” He asked looking up at his mother.

“We will find her. You don't have to worry…” Mr. Hooda replied. Aditya gave him a fake smile and then scowled. 

The doorbell rang and Aditya sat up immediately, grinning.

“My saviour is here!” He beamed and got up to see who is on the door.

As he opened the door, he found Zoya standing there. 

Love will find a way…Jaaniye… Heeriye…Love will find a way…Jaaniye… Heeriye…

Jaaniye… Heeriye…
Love will find a way…
Jaaniye… Heeriye…

He blinked, looking at her.

She looked at him with a sulky expression and walked in.

“Humne suna aap nhi aa rhe Delhi?”
(I heard that you aren't coming Delhi…)