"We need to get you to the hospital wing, sir, to Madam Pomfrey."

There was a moment of struggle as Harry tried to hold up the headmaster as he was helping him sit down, "No. Severus. Severus is who I need. Wake him. Tell him what happened. Speak to no one else. Severus, Harry."

Harry nodded and turned to leave only to stop when he heard a door shut below.

Dumbledore stood and waved for Harry to leave, "Hide yourself below, Harry. Don't speak or be seen by anybody without my permission. Whatever happens, it's imperative you stay below. Harry, do as I say."

There was another moment of hesitation before he finally left, I already knew how to deal with Harry if things got out of hand, so I revealed myself.

"Dumbledore."

"Scarlett, dear, you must leave."

"Oh, I'm afraid I can't," I smirked and met the professor's eye.

~*~

The last chime.

"Scar?" I snapped my head to see Draco standing behind me with his wand raised at Dumbledore.

"Draco? Draco go. You have to go."

"No, this is my task! Not yours." He hissed but I raised my hand and he took a step back before facing Dumbledore.

"Good evening, Draco. What brings you here on this fine spring evening?" I rolled my eyes as Dumbledore spoke to Draco, "Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?"

I looked down to see Harry watching through the cracks. He met my eye and scowled as I shook my head, smirking slightly.

"Draco... You are no assassin."

"How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you."

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? As much as you'd like to take credit, it wasn't you responsible for hurting her, but you know who did it."

Draco turned to me as I stood with a stern expression meeting his eye as he started to shake, with his wand in hand, "N- no..."

"Now replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? That was clever but again it wasn't your choice, was it?"

Draco didn't remove his gaze from me as tears started to fall down his cheeks, "Wait, what?"

"Forgive me, Draco, but I cannot help feeling these actions are that your heart can't really have been in them."

"He trusts me. I was chosen!" Draco raised his sleeve and revealed the mark as I looked away, biting the inside of my cheek.

"And what of you, Miss Grindelwald? Why now? How- my dear, why?"

I scoffed and walked between him and Draco.

"All my life, I've had to hide who I was, because of what you said my uncle was. I'm over it. I want what I deserve."

"How have you gone so far? How did I never see?"

"Well, you see, old man, my uncle used to tell me a lot of things. But most importantly, he taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later. But once you've been mean to someone, they won't believe the nice. So I was nice, but now it's time to stop." I smirked and laughed, "So I can destroy them." {~Laurell K. Hamilton}

"Oh, my dear, I'm sorry you were alone and I'm sorry you had to hide but-"

"You made me hide! You scared me to death because of what you told me about my uncle. You made him a monster, and you've certainly made me one."