41. I'll Remember This

"Al!" calls Xiao Hei.

Al stops walking. He still dislikes Xiao Hei. At least he won't kill him now. This guy is Yan's brother.

They meet on the street just outside branch office. It's located next to Yam team base.

Xiao Hei asks, "Are you dating Yan?"

"Who told you?"

"Jennifer and I had a chat last night."

"You and her?"

Xiao Hei grins. No one would think he's a vegetarian. He's always a lady's man.

He comments, "I like smart woman with strong will."

"Yan and I are together."

"Wu Qing?"

"The three of us. Have a problem with that?"

Xiao Hei chuckles. He offers a bottle of pills to him.

He says, "For Yan."

Al accepts it. He hates dealing with a man stronger than him.

Xiao Hei chuckles.

He mocks, "Are you the wife or the concubine?"

Al gives him the middle finger. This isn't royal family. They aren't ancient folks. He leaves before he explodes and attacks Xiao Hei.

Xiao Hei comments, "Definitely the green tea concubine."

He laughs while entering the branch office again. His men are taking down the south Capital step by step. His wound has recovered a lot. This time he is going to lead them in front line.

Al enters Yan's room and puts the bottle of pills on table.

Yan walks out of bathroom. He notices the item. It's a chinese tonic for kidney. For a man with sexual dysfunction.

He grabs Al and asks, "Are you questioning my ability?"

Al shudders and feels life threatening aura from him.

"No, not at all. Your brother..."

Yan pushes Al down. He strips him on the bed.

"Yan, I didn't... Nggh... Oh..."

"I'm very capable."

Wu Qing is going to knock on the door when he hears it. Al kept pleading mercy.

For a proud man like Al to plead like this. It must super intense in there.

Wu Qing bolts from there. Yan is a beast in bed. He doesn't want to be eaten too. His little chrysanthemum just felt better today.

Wu Qing is tired after sword practice. He decides to hide in his bedroom, eating snacks. Waiting for the storm to end in Yan's bedroom. Putting a sign do not disturb in front of his door.

All the precautions to save his poor chrysanthemum.

Al grits his teeth. Yan rarely got angry. Any man would be angry when you questioned his ability in bed affairs.

He could only accept his fate.

"Xiao Hei! I'll remember this!" mumbles him.

He swears he will remember this grudge.

In his office, Xiao Hei sneezes few times. Maybe Yan is feeling grateful at him. Thanking him for the tonic. He is worried for his brother. Having two beautiful shous. Fearing he might indulged too much in bed affairs.