15. New Guy In Team

"Compress your wind power into this thick bottle glass."

Layla is astonished. She has never heard such method. Leave it to Yan for unique ideas.

Since his come back, Yan smiles less. He looks mature over night. Their leader keep trying to improve their combat battle.

Layla finally manages to compress a small typhoon into a glass bottle. She feels a bit fatigue. They are in a local dumpster right now.

Yan orders, "Qing, your turn is next. When this bottle shatters. Aim your fire to it."

Yan throws the wind bottle into a huge pile of trash. It crashes near the pile. Qing ignites a flick of fire the moment it broke.

An explosion occurs and set the pile of trash on fire.

" COOL! " yells Qing loudly.

Yan smirks.

He announces, "Qing shall be our official bomberman. Layla, make more wind bottles."

"I'm beat..."

"Try to make five bottles a day. Harnessing your power in daily basis shall give you a breakthrough," says Yan.

Yan has learned a lot of stuffs about abilities power from Lu Kai.

The newest member has vast knowledge because he hanged out with many ability users in the past. Too bad most of them died during the raid to the factory.

Yan uses his identify skill on Layla.

Name: Layla Rexton
Age: 21
Wind ability

Title: None

He looks around and sees Airin, the shortest woman in their team. She used to be a teller in Bank. He uses his identify skill on her.

Name: Airin
Age: 26
Power ability
Title: Hercules

Yan's eyes almost pop out of their sockets. He knows title means extraordinary ability.

Hercules is the strongest half God in Greek mythology.

His identify skill won't go wrong.

Yan taps on Airin and asks, "Could you help me lift something?"

Lu Kai couldn't believe his ears.

This guy asked a woman to lift things? Unbelievable!

He has heard about woman emancipation. This is too much!

Lu Kai nearly faints when Airin lifts a large boulder easily. Yan keeps asking her to lift heavy objects. The last one is a car.

It takes her whole strength to lift it up with both hands.

Yan praises her, "Good job. Try to increase your power limit. Who knows you could squash zombies with cars?"

Airin nods her head repeatedly. She doesn't know she's this powerful.

Yan keeps on using his identify skill on his teammates.

Name: Jennifer
Age: 37
Ability: leadership, words of power,???
Title: Orator (Able to influence people and creatures with lower intelligence level)

Yan asks, "Jen, could you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Our team isn't too motivated. Please encourage them with words."

"You mean like a speech? You are looking at the right folk."

Jennifer claps her hands and the others gather around her.