12. Worst Nightmare

Running for their life.

They shouldn't have taken level D mission. The clerk said it was as easy as pie. Just cleaning an abandoned factory.

Yan screams like a woman when a gigantic cockroach emerges from nearby hole.

Worst nightmare ever!

When a cockroach bigger than a landrover is chasing you.

The whole factory is infested with giant bugs.

Yan leaps forward to reach upper platform. He forgets his skill as Gymnastic king. His jump is higher than most men.

His head bumps into it. He crashes down again. His head is super dizzy.

"I could see stars..."

Al shakes his head while killing a cockroach. It's hard to kill. The most annoying bug in all Universe.

Layla slashes the giant bug' wings using her wind blades. Then she strikes them down with an iron sword.

Wu Qing is striking the bug with his rapier. The cockroaches are flying and circling them from air. Killing a cockroach would only attract more of them. Because of the smell.

It's like calling the entire army of cockroaches.

Yan stares his exhausted teammates. At this rate, all of them would be killed on spot.

He orders, "Get away from here. I will stall them."

"Stupid! You can't even stop shaking! How are you going to deal with them alone?" mocks Qing.

Al only snorts while killing another cockroach.

Wu Qing unleashes a wave of fire circles when they got surrounded. The cockroaches retreat few meters away.

He collapses to his knees.

Yan is going to carry him when Airin lifts him up.

She is the shortest woman in the team. Small build and looks really weak. She carries Wu Qing easily like a paperman.

"I'll take care of him. Yan, give the order." says her.

Yan clenches his fists. He must overcome his cockroach phobia. Can't let his teammates down.

He inhales a deep breath.

He orders, "Layla, blow the fire toward them. Burn them crisply. I'll guard your back. The other shall flee on the count of three. 1...2...3!"

No one complaints about his order. They have trusted him since they formed this Yam team.

Layla keeps roasting the cockroaches while the others escape from that spot. Yan kills any bug who got too close to them.

"It's enough! Let's get out of here!" orders Yan.

Layla and Yan are running for their life. The bugs are still chasing them.

During the chaos, their team got split into three.

The women and unconscious Wu Qing. Layla and Yan. Al is on his own.

They have been running until their lungs are going to burst.

Sammy creates earth barrier so they could hide in it.

Betty asks, "Airin, you better put him down. Aren't you tired?"

Airin puts Wu Qing down.

She replies, "Nope. He is very skinny and lightweight."