16. Break Up

"One night stand for saving your life? Don't sell yourself so cheap, Al," mocks Yan.

His eyes show deep pain. He inhales a deep breath while staring to the ceiling. He has tried again and again to move his heart. In the end, he still failed.

The minute he opens his eyes, Al tells him shocking truth. Sex is his special way to repay him back. For saving his life.

Yan gets up and get dressed again.

"Al, we are through. I don't want anything to do with you again."

Al wears back his clothes.

He folds his hands and mocks, "You only like my body. Gave it to you. Shouldn't you be thrilled?"

Yan snorts. He clenches his fists and leaves the spot. He couldn't stay or he would harm Al.

They have broken up. It's his fault for keep hoping to get together again.

Both of them leave the bedroom. Strong smell of sex still linger in it. Stained bedsheet is another evidence of their previous funtime.

Yan turns back to smile one last time.

He says as if to a total stranger, "Nice knowing you, Al."

Al is too shocked to say a word. Alienation in his eyes. Yan is serious this time. There isn't an ounce of love flickered in his eyes anymore. It's like he is staring to a total stranger.

The others don't dare to interfere in their love business. They stand few meters away.

Wu Qing secretly chases Yan.

Yan says coldly, "Not now. I need to be alone."

Yan rides his motorcycle and leaves the Villa. He finally stops when he reaches uphill. He could see the whole base from here.

"Heh! It's just heartbreak. No big deal.  First love never meant to succeed anyway. Eat well, live well. I'll find a better person."

Yan keeps giving himself prep talk. Trying to boost his mood.

He stares the sky.

The delicate and gentle linguistic professor. Is he even real? Why I kept feeling Al isn't so simple? No professor could fight like him. Those old scars. Same as my brother.

Yan sighs. Al has nothing to do with him anymore.

He is standing there, enjoying the view while trying to forget his broken heart.

Someone steps on a dry branch.

Yan looks back. His hand is holding a hand gun. Xiao Hei has given him one  when he asked for medicine. As a son of mob leader, Yan has been trained to shoot a gun since elementary school.

He puts the gun back to its holster. He might be angry to Al at this moment. Doesn't mean he'll shoot him.

Yan asks angrily, "What do you want? We broke up. Just like you wanted."

Al grits his teeth. He has never been afraid like this since he lost his parents.

Yan is staring him with cold eyes.

Al feels afraid he might really loose him this time. The only one who cares about him in this whole world.

He takes few steps forward and hugs Yan. He snuggles up to him.

"Forgive me. I was wrong."

Yan says coldly, "You just rewarded me with your body. We are even now."

"No. That's wrong. I lied to you. It's just I'm scared of losing myself. You make me fragile. I don't want it."

"That's why we should break up."

"No. I wanna be with you. Just you."

Al looks upward and Yan feels sad when he sees his tears.

"Allen..."

"Call me Al. That's my real name."

"Al..."

Al kisses him. There is desperation in his kiss. As if he's afraid Yan would reject him any moment now.

Yan wraps his hands on his waist. He deepens their kiss.

Wu Qing has been looking for Yan. He knows Yan loves to spend time uphill. He pauses when he sees they are kissing.

He sighs and leaves the spot unnotices. He should just give up on this love. Back being friends with Yan. If only his heart would listen to him.

They are sitting on grass. They are hugging and snuggling together for a while.

Finally Yan asks, "Al, could you tell me the truth? You aren't really a linguistic professor, are you?"

Al is silent for a long time.

Yan thought he wouldn't answer it. He stops hugging Al.

Al is staring down to his hands on his lap. He felt blood tainted his hands. Although they look clean right now.

He explains, "I'm a professor from Peking University. That's my side job. My main job is assassin."

A long silence between them. Al lifts up his gaze to meet with Yan.

Yan smiles when he says, "I know it. You are too pro when slaying zombies."

There is no fear or disgust. As if it's a natural thing to have an assassin as a boyfriend.

Yan kisses his forehead and then whispers, "Thanks for telling me the truth."

"You don't hate me?"

"I know you have your reason."

Al hugs his boyfriend tightly. It's the first time someone gives him unconditional love. Yan really loves him. For the first time in his dark life, he has seen a glimpse of light.

He kisses his boyfriend again and again.

Al suddenly feels something hard is poking him. He chuckles.

Yan coughs and looks away. He can't help it. Natural reaction because Al stimulated him too much with kisses.

Yan got pushed down. His eyes are widened. Al has straddled him. Yan looks around. No sign of people in this hill.

Al doesn't seem to mind doing it outdoors. He couldn't wait for their awesome make up sex.

Panting and moaning are noise polutions coming from uphill. Some people got flustered when they hear them.

Yan grunts when he finally does the deed. His boyfriend is lying helpless on the grass. He looks exhausted.

Yan smirks and kisses his lips. Bites him gently. They are smiling to each others. For the first time since they started dating, their hearts felt a lot closer.

Al feels boneless. He is walking a bit limp. His boyfriend carries him back to the motorcycle.

Al snuggles to him when Yan carries him on his back to the Villa. 

Yan takes off his clothes and wipes Al's body with wet cloth. Al did nothing. Enjoying his after sex service.

Caring boyfriend. It feels great to have one.

The women gossip when they see Al and Yan return together. All of them think Yan is too good for the green tea bitch. Too bad Yan doesn't feel the same.

Airin asks Qing, "Are you okay?"

"Fine."

Most women know Wu Qing has feelings for Yan. Al probably knows it too. The only one who doesn't know maybe Yan.

---------------------------------------
Please vote and comment

Me: They break up and make up again in the same day. Yan scored twice in a row. Applause for his luck.

Yan: Stop telling readers about my sex life

Me: Why? Aren't you proud to be a stud?

Me: Yan just gave me a middle finger before he left