10. Dirty Little Missions

Cleaning up trashes in the streets.

That's their first mission. They have to deal with zombie rats along the way. These creatures are fast and deadly. One wrong move could make you bitten or scratched.

Layla shoots wind blades to kill them before harming her teammates.

Yan grins.

She is a sharp shooter just like in the game. Layla is my favorite marksman after all.

Layla seems to notice his stare. She gives him a middle finger, knowing he must have compared her with a game character again.

Al is using twin knives to strike down zombie rats. His attacks are accurate and deadly. Like assassin type, Gusion.

Allen isn't ordinary linguistic prof. Yan refuses to believe it.

Sammy uses her power to create a huge hole. They toss the trashes like dead zombies and leaves in it. She covers it up immediately.

It's cheating.

Other team doesn't finish as fast as them.

They only keep things able for recycle apart.

The base demands them to send them for recycle. Steel, plastic and papers are in high demand.

Yan found many items scattered among the trash. His teammates couldn't understand why he took some useless items home. Like empty cans and plastic bottles.

He also brought home some small pebbles.

Back home, Yan arranges the empty cans on the fence. It's height is almost similar to a man's.

Yan ties a rope between two pillars. He also tied the plastic bottles to a rope. Letting them dangling.

Maybe because he is a pro gamer. He could notice the strength and weakness of his teammates.

Yan smirks. His teammates must be thinking he is a looney.

He says, "Those men in practice ground are annoying, don't you think? This house got a nice empty backyard. Why don't we change it into our training ground?"

Yan gives Betty a water gun. He found it among trashes. He had washed it and refilled the barrel.

Betty stares him as if he has gone mad.

Yan explains,"All of them said water can't kill zombies. I say bullshit. Anything could be use to kill them."

He holds her hand and aims at a can. He presses the trigger and shoots the can easily. It falls off the fence.

Al mocks, "A water gun can't kill zombies. Not enough pressure."

Yan grins.

He explains, "That's why only Betty could use this water gun. Listen, use your power to accelarate the water speed. Enough to make a hole in a zombie head."

The others are speechless. Never occured in their minds to use power in this form.

Al smiles a little. His peacock ex-boyfriend has rich imagination. Always think out of box.

Yan hands over many pebbles to Sammy. The woman frowns.

He points to the  bottles hanged on the rope.

Yan orders, "Think of them as your bullets. Use your power and shoot them. Pebbles are easy to find. You won't run out of bullets in the future."

Sammy's eyes widened. Everyone said Earth power is only useful for defense, not attack.