21. Al In His Daily Life

Al has stolen another car. As an assassin, he has many criminal like skills. Like stealing car or tempering any kind of locks.

He drives to the southwest, leaving the military base behind him.

From the beginning, Yan and him are just impossible. They are meant to be enemies. Star crossed lovers.

He sighs. He focuses his mind. Evading zombies like a racer in racing game.

He chuckles.

Yan would be excited to see his excellent driving skills. He is a crazy gamer after all.

They once had a date in amusement center in a mall near University. Al deliberately lost in racing game. Yan kept bragging he would teach him how to win.

Al shakes his head. His mind kept on drifting to his ex again.

He never got a boyfriend before. All his past relationships were one night stand. Less complicated to his life.

"Should have declined this f*cking assignment..."

He is lying to himself again. He didn't regret knowing Yan. He regretted he hadn't killed that bastard before he blew up everything.

If Yan didn't know, they could still be lovey-dovey couple.

Al sighs. He should stop thinking about Yan. That gong probably doesn't want him anymore. Brad or Wu Qing would be very eager to be his boyfriend.

He gets out of the car when the road is blocked by hundreds of zombies ahead of him. The living corpses are heading uphill to him, eager to eat meat.

Al takes out his bagpack from the car.

The road is going downhill. Al puts a rock under a wheel to prevent it going down. He opens the gas lid and inserts a shirt into it. The shirt got wet from the gasoline.

Al lights up the shirt. He takes away the rock and pushes the car downhill. The vehicle explodes during crash with zombies. Burning and roasting them well done.

"Wu Qing isn't the only one who could blast away zombies," comments Al.

The assassin keeps going. He needs to get home. It's overdue.

Al never slow down. No zombie or human could stop him from going home.

He flees when around fifty zombies block his path. He jumps over a fence and walks into a house.

A gun is pointed to him. The house owner is a bulky fellow.

Al smiles gently like the well behaved Prof. Allen.

"Geez! You scared me! Sorry for barging in unnotice. You see my car broke down. Zombies kept chasing me. I'm lucky to be alive..."

Allen kept on whining like a sissy toward the stranger.

His bashful delicate face. His weak appearances. Everything showed he is a weak nerd.

The house owner grins wickedly. It has been ages since he got laid. This weak fellow just arrived in time. He doesn't care it's another man. Women are rare in Apocalypse world. A weak man like him could still satisfy his needs.

He lowers down his gun.

He says, "You got it rough. Come in. Let me get you some refreshment."

"Thank you."

Al follows him into the house. He got pushed down immediately the minute he got in.

"Hey! Why?" protests Allen meekly.