Chapter 14

Zak's POV

I woke up very slowly, everything still seeming fake and blurry. I rolled over so I was facing the bed then I sat up. I rubbed my eyes a little but was brought to a surprise once I saw Bad's sleeping face. It was so peaceful to watch him breathe in and out repetitively, and his hair that covered his eyes.

I snapped out of my trance and looked at the clock.

Holy sh*t, it's 2:13! So much for setting an alarm.

I looked back to Bad who was still sleeping, completely untroubled. I didn't want to wake him up because I would feel bad plus it almost seemed rude, but I also didn't want to waste away the time we have because we already lost... a lot.

"Bad... Bad. You gotta get up." I quietly said as I shook him lightly.

"Hmm?"

"You gotta get up Bad, it's 2:13."

"2:13?.." He asked half asleep.

"Yeah, 2:13."

"...2:13?!" He sprung up in a huge panic.

"Hey, it's okay! We don't have school today and we still have time before the party!"

"Oh, yeah..." He went back to laying down and we stared at each other.

I turned around and sat with my head laid on the edge of my soft bed and kept it there.

"I don't wanna get up" I muttered sadly. I then heard the creaking of the bed and Bad getting up and heading towards the bathroom I bet. I closed my eyes and waited for him to come back. I heard him come back but stop at the doorway.

"Geppy, we gotta get up," He said quite groggily, I gave him a short growl as an answer.

He came over and grabbed one of my arms from my lap and tried pulling me away from my little headrest, which was just the bed. He failed but then started tickling me.

"Bad. Bad! No! NO! I just woke up. I just woke up!" I struggled to say between giggles, but then he stopped. I then leaned back on the bed where I was originally sitting before, I smirked at Bad and he glared back. He held out his hands and I decided I should probably get up, so I grabbed them and he pulled me up. I was brought up too fast so my vision began to blur and I became dizzy, I almost fell over but came back. I hated it when that happened.

Bad was patiently waiting for me to refocus then we headed downstairs. It was coincidental that my sister came through the door with her backpack and Mom right behind her. She had school today but got out early because it was Friday. Her happy little soul hung up her stuff and took off her shoes, then she made her way over to me.

"Can we play a game like we did yesterday?"

"I'm sorry Babe, but me and Darryl just woke up." I felt guilty obviously, but I was too tired to do anything that involved energy.

"Awwww, okay."

"Maybe some other time."

"Okay!" Then she ran off to her room like nothing happened.

Me and Bad ate breakfast even though it was around 2:30. We then headed back upstairs and changed, I suggested we head outside and he agreed.

I opened the sliding door. "We also have a tramp, do you wanna go on that?"

"Yeah!"

We both hopped on the trampoline but only jumped for a little bit until we laid down. We giggled when both our bodies sunk in the middle and we slowly bonked into each other. We decided to stay that way because there was no point in trying to fight gravity.