thank you

hey guys, so... this is it. this is the end.

i don't know why, but i got pretty emotional when i had to write "the end" in the last chapter.

this was the first fanfiction i've ever written (well, it's not like i've written anything else before either) and i didn't exactly plan on making it this long, but yeah, it just happened.

also, i never thought this would get more than like 100 views, so, as the title says, i am very thankful for every view, every vote, and especially for all of the hilarious comments (i read every single one of them and they crack me up every time).

this is like, the best fandom ever, you maybe don't realise it, but all the comments really make my day and actually help me when i feel down, so thank you once again <3.

i hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it.

i don't know if i should start another zukka fic (i already have a couple ideas), or if i should try writing about another ship.

(y'all probably don't give a shit whether i write something else or not, but if you do want to read more stuff, you can leave suggestions or something)

also, this is how the rings from the last chapter look like:

also×2, if you ever need a friend to talk to about literally anything (serious or dumb), don't hesitate to text me, because i have no friends and i do nothing all day, so i'm free to talk

also×2, if you ever need a friend to talk to about literally anything (serious or dumb), don't hesitate to text me, because i have no friends and i do nothing all day, so i'm free to talk. you can get anything off your chest, cause i consider myself a good listener :).

i love all of you guys, and i'm definetely gonna miss you <3.