CHAPTER 28

Felix POV.
I run all the street with Han and Changbin who is still chasing and shouting behind me.

I turn to run in one of a small street which is dark there and find a place to hide myself before they could catch me.
Just as what I was expected...they run past the street where I was hiding there.

"Where did they go?"

"Keep searching him! We must bring him back before he did something out here"

The footsteps begin further and further away. I come out from the dark street while smirking and look at their back that was slowly becoming smaller from my eyesight.

"You'll never easily get a wolf that who he hungry for searching his prey"

I let out a lil evil laugh and begin to take my step, continue to look for Y/n.

"If she wasn't at that house...she must be at there..."

"I'm coming now...Y/n"

..........

Felix begin to take his step walking towards the Jeon mansion where Y/n is currently living at with her mom and her stepfamily.

It's didn't took much of his time to walking towards the mansion, he has already arrived at the mansion and were hiding at a spot to spy the Jeon mansion.

The gate has automatically open as there's a car just stop Infront of it as soon as the gate open even more big, the car begin to pull in along with the gate slowly closing up.

On this time, Felix has saw a girl coming out from the car with a tall guy before the gate fully closed.

"I've found you my prey..."

..........

Y/n Pov.
After arrived home from having dinner with Jungkook my stepbrother at the famous sushi restaurant, I get off the car and carry my bag pack on my shoulder, closing up the car door then Jungkook lock the car with his key.

"It's was a nice dinner, thanks oppa" I'm now getting used to call him like that and he just smile, patting my head.

"Your welcome, let's go inside it's cold out here" He said and we went to the house entrance together.

At this point when Jungkook is unlocked the door. I keep having uneasy feeling, and this feeling it's like the feeling I have before.
It's like there's someone is watching me...

I turn to look around but didn't see anyone outside the mansion, that's weird...why do I have this kind of feeling...

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Jungkook ask as he has already open the door and looking at me from inside the house.

"Huh?" I turn back to look at him and shook my head "n-nothing" I smile and went inside the house.

"We're home" we said together and he shut the door.

"Oh you're home, where were you guys going?" My mom asked as she just coming out from the kitchen with some fruit salads.

"I bring Y/n to have dinner outside since she's hungry" Jungkook answered and place his key on the dining table begin to eat the fruit salad that my mom just place down on the table.

"Ahh I see...Y/n come have some fruit salad" My mom smiled.

"Nah I'm too full to have it, I'll just go take my shower now" I said and take my step went up to my bedroom and of course I've lock the door after last night incident.