CHAPTER 33

Skipped to the concert.

Finally it's the day of the concert of Somi who is going to perform on the big stage that she has been dreamed of.

We arrived at the beautiful concert hall and went into the hall after showing our tix to the bodyguard. After cheered for Somi who is nervous with her hand holding onto her beloved violin, we separated with her and went towards the auditorium.

We found our sit and just sat down, waiting for the show to begin.
During this period, I just look surrounding the hall and amazed with the design of the concert hall until the show has started.

The beautiful melody begin to filled up the hall as the performer starts to play.

Everyone is enjoying the performance but me, I'm just busy reply my best friend message til got warn by my mom for not playing phone and ask me to pay attention on the show and so I did. I can't even understand why is everyone can enjoy the music show without feeling tired but I do...I feel wanted to sleep while listening to the melody of the performer playing.

The first show is ended, everyone applause and the next show has begin after a short speech from the MC. I excuse myself as I wanted to use the washroom.

I take my step went out the hall, the door close behind me after I get out from there the music become small as I was walking on the hallway to search for the washroom.

......

I literally just walk around the hallway just to find the washroom, but I can't even find one. Not even a single person is around the hallway how am I supposed to ask for the location of the washroom.

I just try my best to search for the washroom by myself until I bump on someone who is having a conversation with his friends.

My eyes went widened as I saw who it was...

He turn around and begin to walk towards my direction after his friends left.

I gulped as he is getting closer to me, I dont know what to do all my mind is telling me to run away and so I did

I turn around bout to run away from him but he just grabbed on my wrist, stopping me to run.

"What are you doing here?"

I didn't expect he would ask me that instead of something else.

I turn around and take my hand away from his grip didn't even look at him.
I dont know why am I suddenly feel emotion whenever I see him.

"Nothing...just wander around here" I said not looking at him.

"I remember you are not the part of the performer, what you doing over here? Are you following me?"

I just look at him shockingly didn't expect what he just saying.
Follow him? Excuse me?

"Didn't I've told you to not look for me? We...won't end—"