CHAPTER 16

I went upstairs after cleaning the dishes. Went I reach my mom's room, I try to twist the doorknob but it's been locked. This got me more curious about it why is my mom will lock her room door...

Just when I wanted to give up, I saw something bright is shining from the flower vase. It's a key!
Hohoho I'm so lucky to found the extra key of my mom's room.
I just take the key that been hide in the flowers and unlocked the door, just as what I expected! The door is unlocked successful.

I push open the door and went inside the room. Her room is full with all the documents and even a lot of paper is surrounding the floor. She sure so busy until didn't tidy up her room.

I just pick up all the paper from the floor and put it right back on the table. Just when I open up the drawer... I found an old envelope is laying inside there. I got curious and take it out.

"What is this?" I just open up the envelope and take out the paper.
After read what I just read from the paper I literally just drop the envelope and can't believe what did I just read...
So.... I'm not the daughter belong to my mom? Who is my parents then? Why are they abandoned me?

I just take the paper with me and went out from my mom I mean my foster mom's room.
No wonder why we doesn't look the same and even rarely will accompany me when I was young. Even that she have a break from her workplace but she chose to work...there's no single time that she will choose to stay and accompanying me.

Yeah, after all, I'm not her daughter by blood.

But I can't get mad towards her at all... she's the one who raise me instead of my biological mother.
Even how many time she keep yelling at me or left me alone but she's still a mother to me who raise me for 18 years...

I just sat on my bed staring at the paper with full of thought in my mind.

Why is it like this...

.........

Felix Pov.
It's another day of weekend. All of us just stay in our mansion do our own stuff.
Some of them playing video game together and some of them is argue in the kitchen which is...Han and Hyunjin.

Just because of their voice make me can't sleep peacefully so I had to get out from my bedroom and went to had breakfast that prepared by Minho Hyung.

"Morning Lixeu"

"Morning Hyung" I greet back to Minho Hyung who just done serving the breakfast on the table.
I just sit down and ate my breakfast with the argument notice from the kitchen.

"Hey! It's you the one who add much salt why blame me?!"

"Yes you! You the one who hit my elbow make me accidentally add much salt so it's your fault" said Han who is holding the spatula.

"Excuse me?!"

"Excuse You!"

"Enough the two of you!" Minho Hyung finally spoke make them shut up and gulped as they saw Minho hyung who is staring at them with that cold stare. Yeah that stare like he gonna freeze you...

"Ask you guys to help didn't ask you to show your quarrel show, get out from my kitchen!" Minho literally just slap their butt and yeet them out from the kitchen.

Han and Hyunjin quickly run out from the kitchen and even keep blaming each other by pointing each nose.
"All because of you stupid Quokka"

"It's your fault idiot llama"

They sit down and join me eating along with Chan who just come back from jogging with Changbin.

"Wow wow wow what a lovely food hmm~ the smell omg probably cook by Minho hyung" Changbin said as he look at the foods that still warm on the table.

"Go get change and ate your food" said Minho who just done settled the kitchen stuff.

"Ne~" Changbin went to his room.
Chan literally just steal Jeongin's kimbap and run away, then he comeback again and take another kimbap from Jeongin again.

"Hyung!!! Stop stealing my food!" Jeongin whined and Chan just giggling while running to his room.

"Here, just take my kimbap" Seungmin just share some kimbap to Jeongin and our maknae smile brightly "Seungmin hyung is the best!"
Seungmin just smile and pat his head "this is hyung job to take care of our maknae".

"Aww I also want to be taking care by mongmong too" Han said as he start to stick with Seungmin, make Seungmin feel disgust and push him away from him.
"Eat your food or else Minho hyung will throw you in the fridge and freeze you" said Seungmin and Hyunjin just keep laughing.

"You too llama Hwang"

Han start to laugh after Seungmin warn Hyunjin.
I just shake my head and can't with all of them.

After eating, I just stay in my room the whole day, tryna figure out my feeling.
After hurt Y/n that day, I start to feel like...I don't wanna hurt her anymore...It's like give up on taking her life. I know she doesn't involve in my father's death ... But the scent that she got and the face that she have is similar to the killer and it's make me can't control myself for taking her life...

Revenge for my father is my lifelong wish, but...what should I do? Should I really kill an innocent girl? Should I just...give up?

"Give up... my son..."

Just when I was in my thoughts, a sudden voice just appear in my mind and it's make me surprised.

"Dad!" I look surrounding and couldn't find him then I know it's only my imagination...

Is dad trying to stop me for revenge?