CHAPTER 9

Y/n Pov.
I run until reach the banquet hall and get inside before Felix catch me up.
I quickly rush to Joanne them and sit down while panting.
They all look at me curiously.
"What happen to you?" Emma asked.

"I...I almost got harassed..." I explained while taking my breath.

"What? Relax First then tell us"

I inhale and exhale then look at them.
"I almost got harassed by that pervert" I said.

"Huh? Where and who did that do you know who was it?" Joanne asked.

"F-Felix"

"Felix?! Seriously?!"

I nodded and told them everything what did just happened at the hallway.

"But... aren't he always there with his friends?" Gwen point at Felix who is with Hyunjin them.

I tilt my head and start feeling confuse. Wait how did this happen? I remember that he still rolling on the ground after I give him a kick how is this happen?!

I keep looking at Felix and he approached us after caught me for looking at him.

"Why are you keep looking at me like that" said Felix.

"How did you get here after I kicked you"

"What did you mean I always in the banquet all the times" Felix said.

What exactly is going on...

"No you're lying you almost harassed me just now" I said while cover my chest with both hands.

"Who the heck wanted to harassed you I'm always stay with Hyunjin in the banquet"

"Yea he were with us all the time" Hyunjin come and explained even his other two friends also nodded their head.

I even feel more confused about him.
What on earth is happening...

......

Felix Pov.
When I was decided to leave, I suddenly realised something.
What if Y/n went to tell her friend what did just happen ? And even tell the teacher, how?

I quickly turn around and went back to the banquet as fast as I can.

Once arrived, I look around the banquet...Y/n hasn't arrived yet. Great, like this way, no one would gonna believe on what she gonna said.

"Felix...where have you been?"
Han walk towards me with Hyunjin and Jeongin.

I tell them where I go and what I do they all look shocked after heard what I say.

"Then? Did you succeed?" Hyunjin asked.

"No, it's even harder than I thought...I failed on killing her" I said then look at them "please, let make a whole drama Infront of them" I added on and look at the way where Y/n's friends were.

"Ok got it" Hyunjin nodded and start our mission by keep showing up Infront of her friends before Y/m reach the banquet.

I've calculated that her running speed and the way to the banquet hall , she were almost arrived.

Just like what I thought, she immediately rush to her friend and told them everything, and I heard it since we wolf have incredible hearing than human.

I make a sign to my members then approach them and start our drama to make her confuse about what had happening.

Our plan are went well, her friends is confusing with what she speak out like there's no one believe on what she just say.

"Such a mad girl simply saying people harassed you when they're not" Hyunjin said.

"Felix Hyung always with us since the party start how dare you how can you talk nonsense about him" Jeongin said.

"But- you're lying! I know you tell them and ask them to cover for you right?" Y/n said as she pointed at me.

"If you don't believe, we have a lot of people to proof that I'm innocent" I said as all of the people in the banquet put their eyes on me.

"You-" Y/n put down her pointer and look at us "good I let you go first if there's a chance I'm gonna peel off your skin to let everyone see the truth behind you" she said then left.

"Y/n! Y/n wait!" Her friend follow her out the banquet.

"P-peel the s-skin?" Jeongin and Han said at the same time and gulped.

I watch Y/n left and smirk.

The day you wanted to peel my skin you've already dead... Kim Y/n

..........

Y/n POV.
After left the banquet, I just walk on the school garden and cried.

"Y/n" Joanne come to me with Emma and Gwen.

I look at them with teary eyes.
"Aren't you guys not believe what I said? A victim doesn't lie" I sobbed.

"We're not didn't believe on you, we were just don't have any proof" Emma said.

"Plus, we doesn't even know what's going on...we didn't see it with our eyes" Joanne said.

I wipe my tears away and look at them all.
"It's ok even how hard I try to explain, no one would know I'm innocent" I finish and just walk out the school.

"Y/n!! Wait!"

"Dont follow me I'm going home!" I shouted and all the way to the bus that just stop at the station.

I get on the bus and the bus drove off.
My mind were a mess, can't even think probably.
All I confused is about how is Felix at the banquet after me. Unless he is not a human being.
But that doesn't make sense, there's no supernatural thingy in the world like the fairytale story book or even drama.
This is sick!

.....................