CHAPTER 5

Y/N Pov.
I just watch them leave then Emma and Joanne just comeback from taking the flowers for the decoration.

They look at the new students leaving then come towards me after placing down the flowers in the table.

"What's wrong? Why are they looking annoyed?" Joanne asked.

I look at them and sigh "They didn't even help at all so I let me leave for good"

"Oh~ I haven't ask for their name yet" Joanne sigh.

"Enough, let's finish our task as fast as we can or else we definitely can't make it til the event come" I said and carry the box of flowers to the guy students who is busy with the ceiling decoration.

"Yes ma'am" said Joanne and we all start to continue our works.

......

Time's flies, and we still have half way to finish but it's late for us to do it since the school almost close.

"Let's just continue it tomorrow, the school almost close now" Joanne said as she look at the school gate through the window.

"But are we gonna make it on time tomorrow?" Emma asked.

"Come here two hour earlier will definitely make it on time, let's just go home"

They start packing stuff and ready to leave.

"Y/n? Come on let's go home it's late now" Joanne look at me.

"Uhm you guys go first I have other things to do" I said.

"Oh ok then see ya"

"Bye" I wave at them and just continue with the decoration after make sure they are completely left the banquet hall of our school.

"I'm gonna finish it all before tomorrow, hwaitting" I said to myself and start doing my works.

As I was busy with the window decoration the light just shut.

"Oh? Hell no the guard has shut the light" I look surrounding with the help of a little light from outside.

I try to get down from the stair but accidentally step on air and fall backward.

"Ahhhh" I scream as I fall and thought that I'll hit myself on the ground, but there a hands that just grab my body from falling.

I literally just drop in a warm embrace.

I open my eyes to see what's happen then I met with the familiar eyes. A very charming eyes that I've seen for the third times.

It's Felix the one who save me from falling to the ground.

I can't stop myself from staring at his gorgeous face, he looks so stunning under the moonlight.

When I'm about to touch his face, the clicking sound coming from the door and been locked by the guard.

"No way!" I shock as I turn to look at the doorway then get off from Felix, running towards the door and keep twisting the doorknob and banging the door.

"Hey hey open the door , still got people inside here HELLOOOOO" I shout and banging the door.

No way am I gonna get lock for a night with Felix in the same room?
Hello no!

.......

Felix Pov.
In the evening, I was on the way to take my jacket that I left at my class after I just realized that I forget to take my jacket home with me and decided to come back to school alone.

Even how hard Hyunjin said wanted to come with me but I keep on stopping him to follow me and ask him to go to the wolf competition with Channie hyung.

He couldn't reject my order and just accepted it and go with Channie Hyung.

When I walk pass the banquet hall, I saw Y/n were still inside there doing the decoration.

It's already late and why is she still doing the decoration...

I just took a peek of her for a moment until the lights off. Probably been shut by the school guard.

I peek Y/n movement with my wolf eyes to see in dark. She seems having a hard time to get down from the stair until take a wrong step and fall backward.

I run towards her and catch her before she completely fall on the ground.

Wait...why am I even came to save her? We were supposed to be an enemy...

I just look at her with confusing thought. Gotta admit it, her eyes looks so beautiful just like black pearl , her long lashes make her eyes even looks big and round just as pretty as the doll eyes.

The clicking sound from the door drag me back to reality.

What the heck am I doing? I suppose to hate on her instead of praising the look of hers.

Y/n immediately get off from my arms and run towards the door, trying to unlock it but she can't.

That one evil thought is popping up in my mind.

Why don't I just kill her right now? this is such a good chance for me to take revenge for my father's death...such a good night tonight.

I smirk as I walk closer to her step by step.

She turn around and look at me confusingly "What you doing".

She start to step backwards as I was walking closer to her.

"F-felix?! No! Dont You dare" she has no way to run until bump her back on the door.

Once I reach her she literally just slap me with the box that she got near to her.

"Don't you dare to do anything on me PERVERT!" She kick me and hit me after cover my head with the box.

"Yah...Yahh!!! Stop hitting me! Why would I do anything pervert on you" I stop her and throw the box off my head.

Mission failed...

"Then?!why are you smirking at me just now?" She move backward and cover her body with both hands.

I take away the ribbon from me and look at her.

I can't tell her that I wanted to kill her, or else...she definitely will find out my plan...

"I...I was just wanted to scare you with...ghost look" I explained.

"G-ghost? Do ghost know how to smirk?"

"Of course they do, stupid"

"Pervert ghost!" She literally just throw me the other box that beside her.

"Stop throwing me stuff idiot!" I catch the box and throw it away.

"Hmph!" She just hummed and sit on the floor fanning herself like she's hot.

When she did that, I start feeling hot as well. I just unbuttoned some button of my shirt to make myself not overheat.

"AHHH!!"

I got shock by Y/n sudden shout and look at her confusingly "What!? Why are you screaming"

"Pervert!!" She cover her eyes and throw me stuff again.

"What is wrong with you why are you keep throwing me stuff and calling me pervert" I smack everything away that she throw at me.

"Why are you unbuttoning your shirt!"

"Huh?" I look at her then look at my shirt, is there something wrong?

"Button it back pervert!" Y/n added on with her hands still cover her eyes.

"Why would I? I'm sweating af here"

"I don't give a fish , button it back!"

"Fineee! Stop shouting at me , it's annoying" I said and button back my shirt and just rolled up my sleeves, looking out the window hoping the night end as soon as possible. Or I might die from hearing this crazy mad girl keep shouting at me.