CHAPTER 34

Day passing by and it's already get into the final.
Recently, I kept receiving messages from Felix after the day we met at the fried chicken restaurant last time.

.....
Cling..cling
The bell that hand on top of the door ringing once the customer enter in the shop.

I went towards the counter to take my order.
"Welcome to our shop, eating here or take away?"

"Take away please, get me a box of hot and spicy flavour with nachos cheese sauce thanks"

"Please wait for a moment, because we have a lot of order today"

"Okay take your time" I smiled at the worker.

I take my wallet out from my bag and did the payment, I went to the table that were near the counter to take my seat while waiting for my order to be done packing.

The moment when I was waiting for my take away, a guy just approach me.

"Mind to let me sit here?"

I didn't look at him at all just nod my head allowed him to sit since there's no empty seat for customer to take beside, I'll be left once my take away is here.

He pull the chair out a lil and sit down. He clear his throat make me peek on him.

Hah I wish I didn't peek him.
That guy Infront of me literally are Felix with his revealed forehead that make him look so fresh with that hairstyles.
My heart pound when I met with his charming eyes.

"F-Felix?"

"Hi" He smiled.

We met again after the concert day two days ago.

"Waiting for take away again?" He asked while scratching his neck like he is awkward or something.

"Y..yeah"

"I see... Uhm... Y/n...have you already decided your answer?"

"Heh?"

Oh shit, I almost forget about the day he confessed to me and the scene of him kissing me is flash back in my mind make me blush.

Why do I even think of that.

I shook my head to shake off the thought.

I look at Felix who is playing with the ring on his finger like he is nervous something like that while waiting for my answer. Honestly, I still don't know what should I really respond him because I'm between the yes and no.

Yes because I do have feeling towards him.

No because am afraid it's a trap, a trap that he would kill me at the end.

What should I do?

"Can I trust you?"
I didn't expect that I say it out without thinking that make him look at me confusingly.

"Huh? Trust?"

I just nodded and gulped while looking at him.

"Y...you still afraid that I'll take your life like I did before?"

Not gonna like, I still scare and also confuse at the same time even tho all these months I've been searching for you after your sudden missing.

He grin and put his eyes on his hands.
"I understand, if you still afraid then I know your answer already... I'm sorry to bothering you"

Wait...what? I hasn't even answer you yet how come you know my answer?

"I'll take my leave now, sorry again" he get up was about to leave.