CHAPTER 2

After left the cafeteria, all the way back to our class, we could clearly heard a lot of students were talking about the new students in our school.

They're getting popular in our school in just a day like wow, how they did that?

Joanne and I went in to our class together, sitting at our own seat and she start to talk about the new students non stop just like how she told me about the drama that she watch, until our English teacher came in then she stop talk about it and we focus on the lesson.

Time past, the teacher close her book as we did the same as well.

"Well the lesson will be stop here let's continue tomorrow, see ya"

All the students pack up their stuff and leave the class after the teacher.

I walk out the school with Joanne and other two friends which is Emma and Gwen.

"I gotta get home quick the drama will be showing soon bye guys~" Joanne said as she ran to her car.

"Bye~" we wave at her and soon Emma and Gwen also left since their car also arrive here to pick them up. Only me the one who have to take bus to go home.

Before went to the bus stop, I decided to buy some take away before go home. I just went to the nearby restaurants to get myself dinner for tonight.

"Bibimbap and fried chicken for take away please, thanks" I order take away at the counter and went to take a sit for waiting my food to be done packing.

"Let's get some chicken shall we? It's smell nice tho please~" a guy said from the outside of the restaurant with his friends.

"No! Let's just go home I wanna take shower to wash all the stink smell I got on my body"

"Please Hyunjin please~ I know you are so good to let the youngest had some chicken right? You are the best hyung, right Innie?"

I felt curious and just turn around to look at those guys who talking so loud outside the restaurant.

The moment when I turn and I widen my eyes as I accidentally making eye contact with the same guy again and quickly turn around. It's was them, the new students.

"Ahhh fine, just be quick! I don't wanna stay here for so long"

"Yes!! Let's go Innie" Han and Jeongin just went in the restaurant to get fried chicken, Felix and Hyunjin also follow them to go in and literally just sit at the table beside mine.

I just pretending I didn't see them, and keep staring outside. My heart keep beating so fast and am tryna calm myself.

At the same time, I also can't stop myself from peeking them and so I did.

I turn and peek at them, they were so good looking like an angel.

When that one guy who almost caught me for staring at them, the ahjumma just blocking their vision for caughting me by handing the take away for me.

"Here's your order lady"

"Thanks so much" I bow in polite way then take my take away with me and walk out from the restaurant.

Fuuh that was close.

I just went to the bus stop and the bus just arrive, I quickly enter in the bus and sit down as the bus just drove away.

.......

At home, I just had my dinner while watching YouTube on my phone like usually I did it.

"mm~ this chicken taste good" I self talk as I enjoying the food that I bought from the restaurant.

"I gotta left some for eomma so that she get to eat it too teehee" I giggled and left some fried chicken for my mom then went to wash the dishes after finish my dinner.