CHAPTER 11

The day has passed , I've already arrived at the school. I'm so lucky that Felix and his gang wasn't around in the school yet. So I just drag Joanne with me to the library just wanted to tell her about the boys real self.

"I gotta tell you this and promise me do not tell anybody about this or I might died" I whisper as we were in the library searching book to study.

"What is it? You've been wanted to tell me something since yesterday and...you acting so weird recently" she replied.

"I know but this is so important and don't react anything about it after I told you" I said then she just nodded.

I tell her from A to Z.
"H..his eyes literally just change color Infront of me and he even got a long sharp nails" I said.

"Are you joking with me?" Joanne seems not to believe.

How am I gonna make her believe about what I say that Felix is a monster who wanted to kill me.

"No I'm not and because of this...they decided to transfer to our class in order to spy me"

Joanne just look at me and hold my hand as she stop me from talking.

I stop and turn to look at the way where her eyes are on.
I saw Felix and his gang coming in the library and even put his eyes on me. I quickly turn around and start to feeling scared.

Did they hear my conversation with Joanne? I hope they don't ... I have already lower down my voice how come they can hear me. Or else...their hearing is good as the vampire.

I write something on my book and show it to Joanne.

"Promise me, do not tell anyone what I've said to you"

Joanne look at me for a while then just nodded and we get up from our seat ready to leave.

"Excuse me"
When we was about to leave, Hyunjin stopped us from leaving.

What are we gonna do?

I look at Joanne who also look at me then back to Hyunjin.

"Yes?" Joanne answered.

"May I know where can I get the book about science stuff?" He asked.

"Uhm it's over there"

"Can you bring me to there?"

"Sure" Joanne just nod and take him to the bookshelf, left me with Felix and Han also Jeongin.
I literally get surrounding by them.
Just as I thought, Felix is leaning towards me and whisper.
"Did you told her everything?!"

I immediately shook my head and denied it "no I don't"

"If I caught you for doing that... careful...no one will gonna save your life nor yourself" He said then showing his glowing gold eyes.

I start to shaking once I see his eyes. When Joanne come back, his eyes turn black and act normal.

I quickly drag Joanne out from the library before he could do anything towards me.
He is scary than I thought. How I wish this is ain't real...it's just a nightmare. I gotta wake up from the dream. But it's seems so unfair , I have to accept the fact that what I saw was real and it's not a dream.

.........

During the class, I can't even focus on the lesson at all because of Felix who keep staring at me , make me feel more uncomfortable.

I raise my hand to ask permission from teacher then went out from the class after get permission.

I feel much better after left from his eyesight.

After get out from washroom, I just walk back to my class using the other way back where it took much time to reach my class, just to waste til it's break time.

Just as I thought, once I arrive the class . The bell just rang and it's break time.

The students just come out from their class and on their way to the canteen to grab food for themselves.
Joanne just come to me once she saw me just coming back from washroom.

"Are you ok? You literally take half an hour to comeback"

"I'm fine, let's just go to the canteen I'm hungry af" I said then we both went to the canteen.

After grab our food, we just head to the rooftop and had our lunch together with other two friend of ours who is Emma and Gwen.

This is the best spot to eat , because I won't get spy the monster Felix anymore and I felt much relax without them around.

"Girls, don't forget next week" Gwen said as we look at her.

"What's up for next week?"

She look speechless once we ask that.
"It's the camping day didn't you remember?"

"Oh yeah the camping oh my gosh I literally forget about it, thanks for reminding" Joanne smile and continue eating her food.

"Where is the destination for the camping for this year?" I ask as I look at Gwen.

"I'm not sure but our club teacher say it's was in the forest but I'm so excited about it imagine that we can see a wild deer and even alot of beautiful wild animals in the forest omg"

I just look at Gwen talking how exciting she was until I realized that Felix and his friends are also the part of our club members...

Can I just don't follow them for the Camping? I don't wanna see any of them that make me feels like it's was my death period whenever Felix were around.

"Can I choose to not attend?" I suddenly ask as I look at Gwen.

"Why? Aren't you always feel excited for the camping before?"

Yes I was but not today after Felix appear in our school...

"Come on, without you around we feel not complete tho" Emma said and Joanne nod.

"Attend please~ I'll bring your favourite snacks for you I promise" Joanne hold my hand and they all also did the same.

I sigh and can't even say a words then just promise them that I'll attend the camping with them all.

Hope there's nothing happen on that day...