CHAPTER 22

Felix Pov.
After leaving Y/n's house, I was walking back home alone in the deep forest ignoring everything that were surrounding me.

I just went to the nearby river and sit on the ground, picking up the stone and throw it to the river while feeling nothing inside me, well actually I don't know should I be sad or either felt sorry ...

I just can't understand what I am feeling right now after leaving from her house.

I just stay at the river for a couple of moment then head back home after calming down myself.

As I reach home, I just walk pass the guys ignoring them and just went straight to my bedroom, locking myself in there leaving the guys confusion.

"What's wrong with Felix?" Chan ask as he look at one of the boys but they just shook their head and said that they don't know.

"Let me check him out" Seungmin said and Chan nodding his head as reply then Seungmin begin to take his step to Felix room.

I just stay on my bed facing the window feeling so dead inside as I dont know what should I really do insteaf of being like a dead person with my mind full of Y/n's panicked look until I didn't realize my door has been open by someone until that person spoke.

"Felix...you ok?" By listening to the voice of that person, I know it was Seungmin who just come in to my room and closing the door as he walk towards the bed and stand Infront of me.

"Leave me alone..." I said as I start to pull the blanket up and cover my entire self.

"Felix if you don't mind...can you tell me what's wrong?" He said and still standing there.

I didn't even answer him and just move myself around under the blanket.

I could feel that he is sitting on the bedside, looking at me.
"Come on bro, is there something bothering you?" He asked.

"You would think I'm crazy if I told you so leave me alone" I reply him without sneaking out from the blanket.

Seungmin went silent for a moment and he begin to spoke again.

"Are you... falling in love with a human?"

I widen my eyes after heard what he just say out from his mouth.

"If you dont answer me then I take that as a yes...so you do in love with a human?" He asked again but still I didn't answer him.

"Bro, you know that we can't be with—"

"I know! And I always know! I just can't stop myself for loving her..."I cut him off and come out from the blanket, begin to sit up resting my back on the bedside.

"She's my target at first and I just don't understand why did I just falling in love with her and even wanted to help her when she need help...even know that we are enemies" I said looking down at my hands.

Seungmin just look at me silently as he is listening to what i just say about.

"I even felt so bad for hurting her at the forest last time and even almost got her life... I'm feeling so bad like really...until I hate myself for being a wolf that full of revenge stuff stuck in my mind..."

"I feel so dumb and still went to look for her just to tell her what I felt even know that might not that easy to get her as my lover but yet...she kick me out and even panicking after know who I was..." I speak out all of the things that been keeping inside since just now.

"I just feel really really bad like seriously....my mind is a mess I can't even understand what I really feel right now" I said.

Seungmin was about to comfort me by patting my shoulder then Hyunjin just sneak in the room suddenly without even knocking the door.

"Felix! Are you crazy!?" He literally just pull me off the bed by holding my collar. He were so mad I could tell it by looking at his bloody red eyes of his that just glowing from his dark brown eyes into bloody red eyes.

"Hyunjin! Calm down" Seungmin said as he tryna stop Hyunjin.
Then he just let me go, I balance myself and look at Hyunjin who still mad.

"You're really crazy Felix I can't believe you that you literally just fall in love with a human!" Hyunjin said in mad tone until the other guys also come to see what happen.

"You already know that we werewolf can't be with hooman! They are all monster! Remember who kill your father!? It's Human dude hey! Wake up! Where's the alpha that we used to know" Hyunjin snap his finger Infront of me and even shake my body.

"Hyunjin! Back off!" Chan come right up and stopping Hyunjin by pushing him away from me.

I sit on the bed can't even think probably as my mind is all mess up with my feeling inside me.

"Is it true?" Chan put his eyes on me after commend Minho and Changbin hyung to watch over Hyunjin.

I begin to look down and hold my head. Reply in hum not Eve dare to face them.

"This dude really—"

"Hyunjin! Calm your ass down" Chan commend in high tone and Hyunjin's arms been locked by Minho and Changbin hyung for not letting him to hurt me.

"I know I'm crazy and I don't want to be like this too" I said and look at them all.

"I just...don't understand why" I added on and sigh deeply.

"It's easy! Kill her then, aren't that is all what you've been thinking of?" Hyunjin spoke again and Chan just glare at him commend Minho and Changbin to drag him out the room.

"Hey! Hey why are you taking me out! I'm saying the truth!" Hyunjin shout while been dragging out by the two hyungs.

"Shut up before I throw you in the fridge" Minho said and he finally shut up.

Chan turn around facing me again, he squatting down and look at me.
"Don't listen to what Hyunjin just told..."

I was still in my mind until I look up at Chan "maybe he is right...I should have just kill her so I won't end up being like this..." I said without even realize I was completely been control by my wolf self and my eyes start to change color from dark brown until golden color.

"Felix..." Chan surprised with what he just saw that my expression was completely change.

To end this kind of mess feeling...
There's the only way to do was...

taking her life....