CHAPTER 4

Y/n POV.
After asking help from the new students we decided to gain more people to help us finish the decoration as fast as we can.

"Heck no!"

"What's wrong Joanne?" Emma look at Joanne who suddenly stomp her feet.

"We forget to ask for their name" said Joanne who is stomping her feet.

"Aish how can we forget about that" Gwen sigh deeply while Emma just facepalm.

"It's ok we can ask their name later on" Joanne said and we continue our mission.

"Excuse me will you help us out with the decoration for the upcoming events?" I stop the guy students who is putting their stuff in the locker.

"I'm sorry, but we have training so we can't help. Sorry again"

"Owh it's ok thanks anyway" I bow and walk to the next target which is the guy who just enter in the school.

"Uhm excuse me? Can you help us?"

"Yes? anything can I help?"

Owh this sounds like he willing to help, ehem let's try to ask him then...

"We don't have enough staff to prepare the entire banquet setting, so...Can you help us?"

"Of course I would like to help"

"Great! Well meet us at the ballroom during break time"

"Alright"

"Thanks so much" I smiled and the student walk away.

I went to gather with the girls at the hallway and look at them "how's it going?" I asked.

"I found no one" said Emma who look disappointing.

"I only found 1" I said.

"2 here" Joanne said.

"I found...5!"

"Really?!" All of us look at Gwen with surprising way.

"Nah I found no one"

"Eish"

"I think it's already enough for us to have eight peoples helping us with the decoration" I said.

"Include the four of us will be 12...yep that's enough to finish decorate the entire ballroom" said Joanne. "We will finish the tast within two days" she added on.

"Ok! Nice , welp we gotta go to our classroom now, the class almost start soon" Emma look at her watch as she checking the time.

"Alright, see you guys on break time" I wave at Emma and Gwen, then went to my class with Joanne.

The bell just ringing at the right timing after we entered in our class and sat at our own seat.

Sooner, the teacher has entered in the class. After greeting the teacher, the class has begin.

.....

Break time.
Me, Joanne, Emma and Gwen already arrived at the banquet hall with lunch box with us.

We had our lunch while discussing about the decoration before our helper arrived.

"Why are they haven't come yet?" Joanne ask as she kept looking at the doorway.

"Be patience, maybe they were having lunch before come here" I said and some guy just enter in the banquet hall.

"Sorry we're late just finish our lunch" they smiled as they were carrying the boxes that fill with ribbon and other stuff for decoration.