PROLOGUE

It was a nice night, there's a wolf taking his cub running through the bush.

They run until the cliff and stopped. The wolf cub just jump on his father and giggling together as he licking his wolf father face.

"Oh my son, stop it's tickling" the wolf father laugh.

"Dad! Dad! Look the moon is so beautiful!" Said the wolf cub excitedly.

The wolf father get up , look at his son "Son, when you see a big round moon like this...it's the time for we wolf to send love to our wolf pack"

"Send love? Like how?" Wolf cub tilt his head looking at his father.

"Listen" as the father finish his sentence, the voice of the wolves howling just appear from different places.

"This is the way on how we communicate with our wolf pack, showing love to each other" said the wolf father to his child.

"Wow that's so interesting~ arwoo~"the wolf cub smiled and just howl right away with his father.

On the other side, there's three man who is hiding behind the bush, Watching the trail of the wolf.

"Look at that beautiful wolf with its cute lil cub..." The man whisper with smirk.

"If we catch them and sell it, we might be rich!" Another man said with excited way.

"Yes we will be rich, come on let's catch that wolf.." the other man said as he hold his gun ready to shoot the wolf but he miss the aim.

The wolf just run away with its cub after heard the sound of the gun.

"Dammit! Chase the wolf, quick!"
The three man get up, and chase the wolf.

Wolf side.

The wolf father is taking his child running away from the hunter.

The bullet flying through his ear as he run as fast as he can just to escape from the hunter.

"Dad I'm scared" the wolf cub start shaking by listening to those scary sound of the gun.

"Don't be scare, Dad will always protect you no matter what, arhh-" the wolf father got shoot on his legs as he fell on the ground.

"Dad!" The wolf cub start to panick to see his father's leg were bleeding.

"I'm ok, quick let's find Hideout" the wolf father quickly get up, carrying his child , running in to the deep forest with the hunters chasing them behind.

Once again, the wolf father got shoot and he fell on the ground with whimpered.

"Dad!"

"Run... son run"

"No I don't wanna left you behind" the wolf cub come closer to his father while whimpering.

"Just run, don't care about me, quick! They are coming now"

"No dad I wanna stay with you"

"Son listen, I don't want you to get hurt so please...stay alive for me and the wolf pack" the wolf father look behind of him as he saw the hunters almost get near to them, he then bite his son neck and throw it into the bush.

"Dad!!!" The son growl as he got throw by his father.

His last sight was seeing his father precious smile then got kill by the hunters, he then got knock out on his back by the stone.

He just look at his father got drag away by those hunters with unconscious way.

"Dad..." He faint right away.

The sky start to rain with the wolf cub laying on the ground pitifully with a lot of wounds on his body.

..........

Welp, I decided to write another story and here it is~(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

I Hope you like it
(• ▽ •;)