CHAPTER 30

[TIME SKIPPED]

A month has passed, we are getting more focus on the lesson since our examination is near the corner.

My school life has change a bit and I still can't get used to it since after get the news about Felix and his friends has already transferred to other school and that's kinda surprised me at the same time feeling sad and can't bear it.

It's getting back to my normal life when there's no any danger around me but I still can't get used to it...I kinda miss all those moments of how Felix keep come right up to me and scare me to death.

"Y/n..."

I don't wanna admit that I do have feeling to him and it's weird for me to have such feeling towards a werewolf who also wanted to take my life away for his father death.

"Y/n..."

I don't wanna admit that I kinda felt regret to just push him away when he also sharing his feelings to me-

"Y/N!"

I drag myself back to reality and look at Joanne who is shouting Infront of me make me startled a little bit.

"Are you ok? You seems so lost when we are discussing the homework together" She said in worried tone.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry...I'm just..." thinking of Felix.
"I'm just tired...Excuse me for a moment" I get up and walk away from the canteen.

"Y/n! Wait!" Joanne take all of her stuff even mine too and follow behind me.

I just take my step all the way to the washroom and close the door right Infront of her face even lock the door before she could come in.

"Y/n! Hey! Hey! What's wrong with you? Open the door...Y/n!!" She keep knocked on the door rapidly even twisting the doorknob try to open the door.

I just stand Infront of the mirror looking at my reflection doesn't even know what is wrong with me out of a sudden.

"Y/n!! Open the door please" Joanne still flapping on the door and twisting the doorknob.

I just turn on the water let it run in the sink, my mind keep flashing all of the moment with Felix. The happy, the scary even...his sadness that were showing Infront of me after I drive him away from me ever since he come to me at Jennifer's house before I moved out with my mom.
My heart is ache when I kept thinking if him.

"What is wrong with me..." I murmured as I was looking at my reflection.

"Why do I have this strange feeling whenever I though of him..."

I just leaned down towards the sink and wash my face to make myself wake up from all of the thought then went to open the door met with Joanne who is rolling her sleeves up to her elbow like she was about to slam the door.

"What you doing...?" I ask as I look at her confusingly.

"That what I suppose to say...what are you doing inside there even lock the door? Hmm?" She place her hand on her hips raising her brow.

"I...I was just using the washroom nothing else.."

"All by yourself?" She asked and look inside the washroom scanning the room and look at me suspiciously.
"There's lot of toilet for you to use but why you just lock the main door of the washroom?"

I could see a lot of people is watching at us talking loud Infront of the washroom even the male student who just come out from the male washroom looking at us confusingly.

"Can we just talk at the other place? There's a lot of people is watching us..." I whisper and she just look surrounding then we take out step to leave the washroom.