CHAPTER 20

After school, I went back home happily because I finally get to know who my mom is but there's something weird about how Felix actually know how to search for a person in this big city?

I know he is strange when he suddenly appear in my life just wanted to take my life for his revenge and even shown up his true self Infront of me but yet I still not knowing what he really is....

Maybe he really do have special abilities to look for person he wanted and even done everything in short time than normal human.

"What's makes you feel happy Y/n?" My foster mom saw me who is humming happily in the kitchen cutting the ingredients, preparing for the dinner. I take one of the fresh strawberry and eat it.

"Hmm?" I look at her and swallow the strawberry that were in my mouth, placing down the knife and smile brightly.

"You never know what happen at school just now" I hold her arms and she look at me confusingly.

"I finally found my mom" I said and she look at me in shock.

"What? You found her? How?" She asked.

"Well actually it's one of my classmate help me to search for my mom and he did it... I've met with my mom and I can confirm that she is my mom" I said in excited way couldn't hide my happiness.

"Oh oh and she said she will coming later to join dinner with us, I gotta prepared dinner now" I finish and continue preparing for cooking.

"Y/n...how can you confirm that she was your mom?" She asked and I still continue chopping the ingredients.

"Well once she come you will know why I could confirm it" I finished and begin to cook.

After finish with the cooking, I served all the delicious meals on the dining table, the bell just rang and my foster mom went to open the door.

"Hey" The woman wearing white dress which is my mother who is standing at the doorway greeting my foster mom with a smile.

"It's you? I remember you! You're Y/n's mom"

"Yea of course... I'm so sorry for my ex husband behaviour long ago...I never been thinking of abandoned Y/n but he the one who did that"

"Come on in" my foster mom lead her in and begin to call me "Y/n! Your mom is here"

I heard it and quickly rush out from the kitchen.
"Mom!" I run to her and hug her.

"Hello sweetheart"

I break the hug and smile as I lead my mom and even my foster mom to the dining room.
We sit down and I permit for getting drinks for them.

"I'm so glad that she is growing healthy and I'm so thankful for you to help me raise her"

"That's nothing I took her as my daughter as well...by the way how can I call you?"

"Just call me Adeline"

"I'm Jennifer nice to meet you"

They shake hand and I served the drinks on the table, sit between of my moms.

"I've been searching for Y/n for 18 years...I even visit the orphanage but couldn't find her until knowing that she been adopted but yet don't know who is the adopter" my mom said as she pat my head with her teary eyes.

"Mom you've been crying since the morning..." I said and wipe her tears.

"Not until there's a young boy came up telling me that he know my daughter, at first I was actually don't believe him at all not until I try to visit starlight highschool as what he told me to do last week...did not expect that he actually found my daughter" my mom explain as she holding my hand never wanted to let go.

"I'm so glad the two of you jas been found each other" Jennifer smiled. (Let me just put name so you won't confusing who is whoಥ‿ಥ)

"So...how's your life?" Jennifer look at Adele who is my mom.

"Well after divorce with my ex husband...I met with a business man and we got married...so far so good, I have a better life than being with my ex husband who is a hunter and also a person who crave for money...if I still stay with him I wouldn't imagine how stressful I am" my mom telling her stories how she been through with my father.

Talk about my father is a hunter I suddenly remember on how Felix is so mad and even keep saying that his father were kill by my father...

If my father were a hunter...
Then Felix father is...

I widen my eyes and couldn't believe on what I just thought.

Felix vanish from the forest and a wolf is Infront of me...which mean...

He is a werewolf?

I gasped as I can't believe it then my moms just look at me.
"What's wrong?" They asked.

"N-nothing...mom is my father a hunter?" I suddenly asked as I put my eyes in my mom.

"Yes..."

"D...did he ever kill a wolf before or something else?" I asked carefully.

"Why did you ask for this so sudden?"

"Answer me please I wanted to make sure something" I said and my mom look at me for a moment and she begin to spoke "yes he ever kill a wolf for making money...".

No wonder why I suddenly involved in this incident and almost lost my life...father how could you hurt innocent wolf like that...you almost lost your daughter life you know...

"Why are you suddenly ask about this?"

I back to reality and look at her while smiling "n-nothing just wanted to know about my parents that's all" I finish and dig in the food.

"Poor baby... but after what your father did...he has already been taken by the police for hurting sanctuary animals" My mom said and caressing my head.

"But that was good that he been locked in the jail since he has been doing so many illegal job Back then" she added on and place the drumstick on my rice.
"Here eat well, let's not talk about your father...let's just have a nice dinner together"

"Uhm" I nodded with smile and help taking food for them "eat well mom and mom Jennifer"

We giggled and enjoy our dinner together while chit chatting a lot.
My mom even tell me that my stepfather can't wait to see me but because of his business he couldn't join the dinner with us and same goes to my step siblings too who is busy with their own schedule.

I felt so happy that I have step siblings who also can't wait to meet me, I have to get myself ready to move in with my mom and leave this house where I've been live for 18 years with mom Jennifer.