CHAPTER 10

Two days later after the party at our school. I finally dragged myself off the bed and went to take a shower getting ready to go to school. As I was showering, I realized that I'll be gonna see that pervert face again in school. It's ok Y/n aren't you've already making up your mind to peel his skin off for your innocent? That's what you gonna do at school today if got the chance to catch him from doing something weird.

I put on my clothes and tied up my long hair in a ponytail , rush downstairs to had my breakfast with my mom.
I ever used to wanted to ask my mom about my dad, cause I never seen any photo of him with my mom or a photo himself around this houses.
"uhm mom"

"Y/n Hurry up and eat your breakfast, I got no time anymore..mom have another important meeting to go so be quick" my mom said as she cut off my words and went to clean the dishes.

"Oh..ok " I quickly finish up my break and clean the dishes then went out from my house with my mom and hop in the car then she send me off to school.

......

At school, I was at my locker to put my stuff. I heard a familiar voice coming from far, I quickly hiding myself beside the locker, as the sound is coming near to the locker.

"I wondering why is Y/n are you first target tho" Han ask as he look at Felix who is taking stuff from his locker that are nearly mine.

"Because she looks just like the killer that's why she's my target"

What are they talking about?

"So you wanna take revenge on their daughter? What about the other two killer?"

Killer? Revenge? What is this? Who are they actually?

When I wanted to heard more about their conversation, I can't hear any of their sound. Is they're already gone?

When I was about to check them out, a face just right Infront of me.

"Ah- mm!!" I shut by Felix who cover my mouth then got push towards the locker. I felt pain on my back as I got bump on the locker damn hard.

"How dare you listen to our conversation!" Felix said with his mad look. Han just stand right there to check if anyone would passing by.

I start shaking as I saw his eyes turning gold colour.
Did his eyes just change color?!
What he really is?! A vampire?!

"Since that you've heard what you hear, I'm gonna send you to hell" he smirk as he raise his hand with a sharp long nails that just grow out from his hand like he was about to drop his nails on me.

"No! Please don't kill me" I kneel down and cover my head as I scream.

"Felix, someone is coming" Han stop him and he stop by killing me.

He kneel Infront of me and hold my chin to make me look at him.
"If you dare to tell anyone what you've see about me you're dead!" He let go of me and get up.
"We'll be always put our eyes on you, watch your mouth" he finished and left with Han.

I feel terrifying after see what I see on Felix.
Who are they actually, why are they different than us? And why is he wanted to kill me? What did I even do or..what did my dad do? I don't even know who my dad is.

I quickly get up and went to meet with Joanne about to tell them what is happening.

I rush in my class and sit down beside Joanne while panting.

"What's wrong with you?" Joanne ask as she look at me.

"I'm gonna tell you something" I said while catching my breath.

When I was about to tell everything to her, the teacher just come in and announced that we will have a student transfer from other class.

"Please go back to your own seat, anyway you guys will have a transfer student from private class to study with you guys start from today"

"Private class students? Could it be them?"

Once they just come in the class, I felt a hard rock just drop on me.
Felix and his other friends literally gonna be the part of our class students. In this case, I will always be guarded by them.

The whole class just scream when they saw Felix with his friends.

"Just choose any seat that you like to sit and wait for the next teacher come in" Our class teacher said then Felix literally just come to me and sit beside me.

I didn't even look at him and just keep putting my eyes at the front.
He approached me and whisper.
"In this way, you will gonna be a good prey under my eyes" he smirk and back to his position and look at the front.

Now... I've become his prey that will gonna be kill by him one day.
I gotta figure out a way to save my life. I don't wanna get kill in such a young age...

After Felix has been transferred to our class with Hyunjin them, my life has change so much in school.
I can't even do things peacefully...they always put their eyes on me even I was having my lunch with Joanne. I felt more uncomfortable with their eyes on me. It's like they're going to eat me.

"Aren't you say you got something to tell me earlier?" Joanne asked.

I was about to tell her , but Felix is watching me from far.

"N-nothing I've already forget what I wanna tell" I give an awkward smile and just ate my food until my hand is shaking and drop my food.

"Are you ok? You acting so weird today" Joanne look at me with worried face.

"I'm fine don't worry" I smiled and just pick up the drity sandwich that been drop by me on the ground and throw in the bin. I hope this day will end soon, so I won't be guarded by them anymore. But it's not that easy to get away from their eyes, unless it's a school holiday so I'm free from them.