CHAPTER 19

I've been drag by Felix to the gateway of our school.
All the way I thought he would take me to somewhere that not much people would wander around, but turn out he just take me to the gateway.

A woman wearing office dress with a black handbags is hanging on her elbow is walking towards me from the black BMW.

I look at her from head to toe doesn't even know her at all, why is she calling my name like she know me? I look at Felix who is smiling ... Did he just smile?

"Y/n I finally found you" the wiman begin to cried and touch my cheek and hug me.

"Who are you?" I look at her curiously then look at Felix to ask for what is going on.

"Let me explain" Felix said and he begin to explain everything.

........

Felix pov.
On that one night, I actually don't know what am I doing at Y/n's house , all I know that I was having a night walk until coming to her house.

I look surrounding and scratches my head "why am I coming over here?" I thought and a loud but not so loud voice coming from the house.

I wondering what's going on so I decided to go take a peek on it where I ever hide myself in the bush that locate at the outside of the kitchen's window.

I carefully look inside the house through the window. I found Y/n and her mom were argue with something on her mom's hand— an old envelope that been snatched by her mom from her.

"Where did you get this?! Did you just sneak in my room?!" Asked her mom with a mad and nervous tone.

Y/n just stood there and she began to spoke until her mom look so shock with what she just say.

She sounds so cold and sadness on her face.

I just stay in the bush quitely to listen all their conversation.

So...Y/n has been stayed with her foster mother ever since she was a baby that been abandoned by her parents?

I listen more about their conversation and felt a little bad for Y/n who just found out her background after 18 years.

When the footsteps getting closer to the window, I quickly run away from the hidden place not letting anyone of them found out I was stalking them.

I walk on the street alone, flashback about the conversation between Y/n and her foster mother.

No wonder her scent and her mom scent wasn't the same at all...

I rush back home after having a night walk alone with accidentally heard all of the convo of Y/n's and her mom.

I look at the guys around the house, not even a single one that is suitable to talk to—

I just went upstairs and sense someone is staring at me, I turn around and found Seungmin looking at me from his doorway.

"Felix? You alright?"

I look at him for a couple of minutes then push him back in his room , he looks so surprised and doesn't even know what's going on. Then I just lock the door look at him.

"What you doing? Why are you locking the door?"

"Shhh I don't wanna let anyone heard us"

That sounds so wrong—

"I mean don't want to let anyone know what I'm gonna tell you...I need your help"