Chapter 23🍷Hell on Earth

Warning! Violence and kidnapping!

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake uuuppppp!!!"

The small slaps to Shouto's face startles him awake. He jolts up and gasps, eye to eye with a set of bright green eyes that were rounded with innocence. Naomi giggles and flops forward onto her mother. Little arms wrapping around Shouto's neck. "Wakey wakey~! Everyone is waiting on you."

"W-waiting on me for what", Shouto asks. Still starstruck by the rude awakening. The redhead is already grabbing onto his hand and pulling him out of the comfortable bed. "For breakfast", Naomi shouts enthusiastically. "Come on! Come on!"

"Hold on a second. Let mommy get himself together and then I'll be down soon. Sound good?"

Naomi brings her mouth up into a pout. Shouto gives her freckled cheeks a quick kiss when he cupped her face. "It won't take long. I'll be down soon."

"Mmm. Okay." It was obvious that Naomi was hesitant. Yet she didn't want to disobey Shouto's wishes and just dashed out of the room. Her bare feet could be heard slapping the marble floor of the mansion before she was further away from the room. Shouto stretches his arms high above his head to release the remainder of his fatigue. He gets up and heads for the bathroom connected to the bedroom. He was splashing water on his face when a pair of arms slink around his waist. Shouto chirps in shock and raises his body up. But he quickly relaxes when he saw that it was only Izuku behind him.

      "Good morning, my beautiful Shouchan~."

      Shouto tries to hold a frown to his face. But it's inevitable since Izuku seemed so harmless and sweet at the moment. He hadn't forgotten about the fact that Izuku was hiding something from him from the incident three weeks ago. Whether he considered himself being protective over him and Naomi or not. And Shouto wasn't the type to like secrets. "Morning", Shouto answers finally. He blots his face with a face towel and reaches over for his toothbrush. Suddenly, his face is turned and a light kiss is pressed onto his lips.

      "I-Izuku! I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!" Shouto's face was a fiery red. It made Izuku chuckle and lean forward again to kiss him. "So? I'll love you, regardless if you're sport'n a lil dragon breath."

      "Oh ha ha."

       Izuku bursts into laughter and presses Shouto's body on his. Shouto wanted to melt against the mafia boss. He could feel every muscle through the baggy grey long sleeved shirt. And he did few very safe in Izuku's arms. Like nothing else mattered in the world. But Shouto didn't want to easily let his guard down. He does his best to not pay it too much attention to it anymore and begins to brush his teeth. Shouto had suddenly thought when he looked his significant other closely. Is he going somewhere since he's all dressed? Then again, it is a bit chilly in the house. Izuku tilts Shouto's head over a bit and plants soft kisses on his unblemished skin. Shouto shudders at the action and moves his head to spit the toothpaste out. "Hey. What are you trying to do?"

      Izuku only spares him a glance. "I just wanna shower you in love. Isn't that okay?"

       "You're distracting me. I'm trying to brush my teeth."

      Izuku pulls his arms away and secured his hands on the half and half's hips. "They're just kisses, doll. How is that distracting you so easily~?" Izuku brings his hand under Shouto's chin and lifts his head so his eyes are meeting his own. The way Shouto blushed spurred him on to continue his teasing. "Y'know, not to be selfish. But we haven't done it in a while."

      "Done....it?" It didn't take long right after for Shouto to realize that Izuku was talking about sex. It's has been a while. But they've both been too occupied with other things. Mainly Izuku with his business.