Chapter 20🍷 Intruders

Warning! Violence, character death, and gore!
—————————————————————

     "Papaaa! I wanna pour my own syrup!"

     "You sure?"

      Naomi nods her head at Izuku, determination glittering in her green eyes. The father sighs and puts the bottle of syrup next to her. "Okay, but not too much. Mama may get mad at me if it spills everywhere."

"Okay dad!" Naomi holds the bottle with two hands and tilts it. She narrows her eyes at the sticky substance going down slowly. Izuku reaches over to the bottom and tilts it further, the syrup coming out of the nozzle. Naomi gasps in excitement, "I'm doing it! Look daddy I got it!"

Izuku chuckles, "good job princess~! Oh wait! Too much!" He grabs the bottle swiftly when the pancakes began to overflow with syrup. Naomi giggles and looks up at him. Izuku smiles down at her and laughs a little. "Silly, be careful, okay?"

"Hehe! Okay, sorry!"

"It's okay honey." Izuku's phone buzzes with an immense amount of text messages. He sets the bottle down, replacing it with the device to look at them. All of them from Toga. Izuku rolls his eyes and pushes himself off of the island. He then kisses the top of his daughter's head. "I'll see you and Shouchan later."

"M'kay!"

Izuku exits the kitchen and makes his way into the living room. He notices Shouto's long hair hanging over the armrest of the couch. Izuku smiles and quietly walks over, Shouto fast asleep with his arms crossed. The mafia boss leans down and kisses Shouto's soft lips. The man hadn't woken up from the action, so Izuku repeats it. And again, and again, until Shouto slowly stirs awake.

     Blue and grey eyes glare at Izuku softly. "What is it, idiot?"

The man that towered the sleepy male croons lovingly. "Just admiring you."

"You're always admiring me. What's different now?"

Izuku hums as if he were actually thinking of an answer. "Just wanting to admire you before I have to go to the estate." Izuku pokes his bottom lip out in a pout.

"Uggghhh, okay okay. You could've just said that in the first place, you big baby."

"Can you give me a goodbye kiss?"

"Fiiinne~."

🍷🍷🍷

Denki sat in the living room on his phone. Naomi could be heard upstairs while she talked to Shouto. Since everything was fine right now, he decided to surf through the web to cure his boredom. It wasn't until he heard the slightest click from down the hall when he stopped looking at his phone. He hadn't heard Shouto nor Naomi come down the stairs. The noise left an unsettling chill down his spine. Denki slips his phone into his pocket. He grabs his gun from his belt and keeps it to the side as precaution if the noise was actually made by the other occupants in the house.

However, there seemed to be the soft sound of someone walking on glass. It wasn't just one person though, there were around three people. Shit! Denki quietly makes his way down the hallway. His phone now in his hand as he shot Shouto a quick message to stay in the bedroom. "How the fuck was someone able to come over the wall? Boss made sure the wall wasn't climbable."

Denki steps down the two stairs quietly and leans against the wall to hide himself. He waited for the three intruders to come closer. This also gave him the chance to hear them. Two were men, one was a female.